DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 Offline Installers Download: For handling tasks related to multimedia, especially video and game programming on Microsoft platform, a collection of application programming interfaces (APIs) known as Microsoft DirectX was introduced. The name of these APIs all began with Direct, like DirectDraw, DirectPlay, Direct3D, DirectSound, DirectMusic, and so on. DirectX was the name given as a short-term for all these APIs and now became the name of the collection. When Microsoft later set out to build a gaming console, the X was used on the basis of the name Xbox to indicate that the console was based on DirectX technology. The by default version of DirectX is dissimilar in every version of Windows. In this article, I am providing you the Windows version and its default DirectX installed version.
How to update DirectX in any version of Windows?
I am providing the steps to update DirectX in any version, you can follow these steps. It will not take more than 15 minutes to complete the installation process.
- First of all, visit the DirectX download page on Microsoft’s site.
- Click the red color Download button and then click on the blue color Next button for saving the setup file to your computer.
- Now Complete the DirectX installation by following directions from Microsoft’s website or from the DirectX installation program.
- This DirectX download will install on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows XP, or Windows Vista. If it says it’s only supported through a different version of Windows don’t worry! If any DirectX files are missing will be replaced as needed.
- Kindly restart your computer to save changes.
- When you restart your computer then test to see if updating to the latest version of DirectX corrected the problem you were having.
Note: If you found Error while installation something like “The program can’t start because d3dx9_35.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.” then Kindly install Direct X with the Web Installer.
DirectX Windows Versions
DirectX 9 was launched in 2002 and is supported in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows9, Windows 10, Windows Vista and Windows XP. For Windows 9 or Windows 10 if you have a program that needs a DirectX9 file, installing the downloadable version is the only way to solve that problem. This is the latest version of DirectX that is compatible with Windows XP.
It is supported in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows Vista. Direct3D 10.1 is an incremental update of Direct3D 10.0. This launch mainly sets little more image quality standards for graphics vendors, while giving developers more control over image quality.
DirectX 11: Directx11 is a brilliant tool to improve the visual experience. It is supported in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Only after a platform update, it is supported in Windows Vista.
Four updates for DirectX 11 were released:
DirectX 11.1 – It is supported in Windows 8 and Windows 10. Windows 7 (SP1) is also supported but only after installing the Platform Update for Windows 7.
DirectX 11.2 – It is only supported in Windows 10 and Windows 8 (8.1+). Any updates to the files related to DirectX11.2 are provided in Window Update in those versions of Windows. There is no separate download available for DirectX 11.2.
DirectX 11.4 & 11.3 – They are only supported in Windows 10.
For a game lover or a multimedia enthusiast, this is the exact place to get its setup. The right and latest version of DirectX for your Windows computer will be automatically downloaded by the web installer.
DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 Offline Installers Download
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links:
Recommended For you:
- Download Uplay 77.1.5933.0
- Download CyberLink PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe
- Download SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 2 Offline Installer
- Download Asus WinFlash 3.2.5
That’s it you have finally check out this article; DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 Offline Installers Download, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.