Download Autorun Eater 2.6: The reason this software was developed was the growing number of malware and threats. It affected users unknowingly and affected mostly the flash drive, hard disks, or any other storage device. All the files that get infected using the autorun.inf method will be taken care of Autorun Eater. If your file or device is infected, the shell module will get modified on its own in order to execute the virus. Once you run the Autorun eater, it warns the user and it also removes any of the suspicious files in the autorun.inf format. This entirely depends on the settings of the user. Autorun eater will make sure that the virus is not executed while they access the drive. It also happens sometimes that the virus might have been removed from the file but the autorun file might still be there. Since the file has been there for a long time, it becomes difficult for the user or any other software to access the file. With the help of this software, the file will be removed easily and the user gets access to the drive.
This software can easily work along with your anti-virus program and scan the system. This software is known to be reliable in nature when it comes to the detection and the removal of the software. Everything is done while keeping in mind the needs of the system and the user. The user is allowed to stop the processor pause the process for a while and they can also set the preferences as per their wish. Even if your system is protected by an anti-virus program, it will surely stop the attack by the virus, but the autorun file will remain untouched.
What are the features of Autorun Eater?
- This helps in the prevention of any malware or virus attack that is bound to happen through any of the removable storage devices.
- All a user has to do is install the software and forget about it. The software will take care of everything.
- The user can also manually scan both the drives. They can scan drive A & B, provided they have access to both of them.
- The software, with the help of Microsoft Security Essentials will scan all the infected drives for storage.
- It can easily pause at any given time.
- All the suspicious autorun files that are deleted are automatically backed up as well.
- It can also fix the critical registry changes that are done by the virus.
- In the latest version, an option known as “Malware Scan” has been added that scans the infected storage device.
- It has also added an MSE Scan logo with the help of which one can view Microsoft Security Essentials can log.
- Priority option has been removed from the Tray menu.
- One redundant code has been removed which has resulted in the improvement of the startup time and the overall performance of the system.
What’s New in Autorun Eater version 2.6:
- Added: ‘Malware Scan’ option to scan the infected storage device using Microsoft Security Essentials’ command line scanner (only works with version 2.1.1116.0 and above) after removing the suspicious ‘autorun.inf’ file.
- Added: ‘MSE Scan Log’ option to view the Microsoft Security Essentials scan log.
- Removed: ‘Priority’ option in the tray menu.
- Removed: Removed some redundant code to improve startup time and performance.
- Changed: Tweaks to program behavior.
Download Autorun Eater 2.6
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Autorun Eater with the help of the below-listed links:
Technical Details of Autorun Eater 2.6
|File Size||1.39 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / Windows 8/ Windows 7|
|Author||Old McDonald’s Farm|
Recommended For you:
- Download Angry IP Scanner 3.5.5
- Download Andy Android Emulator 47.260.1096
- Download Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Free
- Download BitComet 1.55
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Autorun Eater 2.6, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.