Download CDBurnerXP (All Versions)
CDBurnerXP is a free application to burn CDs and DVDs, including Blu-Ray and HD-DVDs. It also includes the feature to burn and create ISOs.
Download CDBurnerXP (All Versions): The process of saving some files on a CD or DVD is known as burning the CD/DVD. Files like photos, videos, music, documents, etc. can be burned on a CD or DVD. Unlike a USB flash drive files can’t be directly copied on to a CD/DVD using Windows Explorer. You need an external software for burning these files on a CD or DVD.
There is a lot of software like this available in the market. Most of this software is CD/DVD media suites that offer a lot of other features and functionalities like creating mixtapes, making home videos, and complex audio video compilations. Due to their added utilities, this software is expensive. A better alternative for this purpose is CDBurnerXP. It is free software that allows you to burn your files on to the CD or DVD. In this article, we will look into the various features of CDBurnerXP and also tell you how to download and install it.
CDBurnerXP: A Brief Overview
CDBurnerXP is a freeware that helps you burn all kinds of files on your CDs. Unlike its name, the software isn’t limited to just CDs or Windows XP. You can use it to burn DVD, HD-DVD, and also Blu-ray discs. It is very impressive and useful software. It has a pretty basic interface and is extremely easy to use. The software does not concern itself with its looks and hence lacks attractive animations, color schemes, and other fancy gimmicks. It looks a little old but performs flawlessly. It is also concerned with just the basic function of burning CDs/DVDs, unlike other expensive production suites. If you do not require these additional utilities and glamorous interface then this old school looking software is perfect for you.
Apart from burning CDs and DVDs, you can also use CDBurnerXP to create ISO image files. You can also open existing ISO files. Another very useful feature of this amazing software is creating gapless audio CDs. There are a lot of audio handling and editing features that make CDBurnerXP a very capable tool for creating audio CDs. It supports MP3, FLAC, OCG, and WAV files. It also allows you to check tracks while you are burning them on the CD.
Salient Features of CDBurnerXP
- You can burn all kinds of discs – CDs, DVDs, HD-DVDs, and even Blu-ray disks.
- You can create ISO files.
- You can also create high-quality audio CDs (with or without gaps)
- There is the option to verify your files even after the burning process is complete.
- You can also create bootable DVDs.
- You can also use CDBurnerXP to burn data on permanent backup M-disks that lasts for a really long time.
- The software is available in a lot of different languages.
- It also supports disc spanning, i.e. you can spread the data between multiple CDs or DVDs.
- You can play audio tracks due to the presence of an in-built audio player.
- It has a simple user-friendly interface.
- There is an option for cover printing while burning data or audio files on a disc.
- It has integration with LightScribe.
- There is a version for Command-Line.
- You can restrict access to certain drives using CDBurnerXP.
How to Download CDBurnerXP?
CDBurnerXP is free software and can easily be downloaded from the internet. It runs on all Windows operating systems starting from Windows 2000 to Windows 8. Click on the below link to download the setup files for CDBurnerXP.
- Download Angry IP Scanner 3.5.5
- Download Autorun Eater 2.6
- Download Search My Files 12.0 for Windows
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download CDBurnerXP, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.