Table of Contents
Download DNS Jumper 2.1 for Windows: DNS, also known as Domain Name System, which is an important part of the internet as it helps in changing the names of the websites into something that can be easily read by the computer. It is converted into something that can be easily read by the machine, also known as machine-readable IP addresses. If a user wishes to increase the browsing speed or make some changes in the security, it can be done by replacing the DNS that has been provided by the provider. This can be easily done with the help of a DNS Jumper tool, it makes the entire process easy for the user.
Why is there a need to use DNS Jumper?
- It can help you get access to all those websites that might be blocked due to some reasons.
- It will also help in improving your security. This can be done with the help of secure DNS.
- It will also help in blocking the content that you do not wish to see. This can be easily done with the help of a Family Safe DNS.
- It will also help in increasing the speed of your browsing. This is done by moving on to a faster domain name service.
- It might be slightly difficult for the user to change the settings manually. With the help of DNS Jumper, the entire process can be done with the help of just one click.
- The latest version of DNS has a number of features. The user can create a DNS group of their own, it will also allow the user to see their own DNS. It is also portable in nature, making it a user-friendly software.
- It will allow the users to change the settings of the DNS automatically. As a result of this, the internet browsing speed increases drastically.
- The user can change the DNS settings by following the steps given here. The user will have to open the DNS tab, then the user will get an option to choose from the list. The user gets to select one of them. And then click on Apply DNS button. Once this is done, the system is all set to browse the internet with a much faster speed.
- On the other hand, if a user wishes to restore the default DNS once again, this can also be done with the help of one single step. The user will have to click on Quick configuration button, choose either Restore or Default and then click on Apply DNS button. And the same will be changed to the initial setting.
Download DNS Jumper 2.1 for Windows
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download DNS Jumper 2.1 for Windows with the help of the below-listed links:
Changes in the DNS Jumper 2.1
- [ Fixed ] – Changing Custom Text size (DPI) messes up the DnsJumper’s texts
- [ Fixed ] – Dns jumper.exe /? parameter window is cutting the text off
- [ Fixed ] – Windows 10 1607 make DnsJumper’s icons blurry
- [ Fixed ] – Minimized tray icon help section causes DnsJumper to freeze
- [ Fixed ] – Dns Jumper can’t show some Network Adapter name Properly
- [ Fixed ] – Dns Jumper startup reg BUG (Instead of 32 bit write 64 bit registry hive)
- [ Fixed ] – UPX causes Minor latency (No UPX used)
- [ Fixed ] – Minor Bugs of codes
- [ Added ] – New parameters (Ipv4/Ipv6 support…)
Supported languages: English , Turkish , German , Italian , Russian , Japanese , Vietnamese , Swedish , Slovenian , Chinese (Simplified) , Chinese (Traditional) , French , Indonesian , Portuguese-BR , Portuguese-PT , Dutch , Polish , Spanish , Korean , Greek , Hungarian , Arabic , Persian , Croatian , Serbian , Hebrew , Czech
Recommended For you:
- PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 Download for Windows
- Download Droid4X 0.11.0 for Windows
- Download WinToBootic 2.2.1 for Windows
- WinRAR 5.61 download for Windows
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download DNS Jumper 2.1 for Windows, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.