Download Firefox 55 Offline Installers
Download Firefox 55 Offline Installers: Mozilla Firefox 55 is a fast, secure and easy to use web browser which offers many advantages over other web browsers. Firefox 55 is an award-winning and open source web browser which is packed with advanced security features that are designed to help you stay safe and in control online. It can be used on desktops, notebooks, and mobile phones. The optimized Firefox 55 lets the user view Web pages faster as it uses a tabbed browsing, the ability to block pop-up windows and less of your computer’s memory. Also, it allows you to synchronize your browsing across multiple devices and tailor internet search. Mozilla Firefox 55 has a number of ways in which you can customize your online experience and the way you browse. You can access bookmarks, history, passwords and more from any device when using Firefox. Firefox 55 is leading the charge in online gaming and one can now play games on the Web without sacrificing speed or overall performance thereby improving every aspect of the browsing experience. So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Firefox 55 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed article.
Mozilla Firefox 55 Features
Firefox 55 has the following new features:
- Launched support for WebVR Added options that lets users optimize recent performance improvements
- Simplified installation process with a streamlined Windows stub installer
- It has improved address bar functionality
- Updated Sidebar for bookmarks, history, and synced tabs so it can appear at the right edge of the window as well as the left
- It has added support for stereo microphones with WebRTC
- The pages can be simplified before printing from within Print Preview
- Updated Firefox for OSX and macOS to allow users to assign custom keyboard shortcuts to Firefox menu items via System Preferences
- Browsing sessions with a high number of tabs are now restored in an instant
- You can now take screenshots of web pages, and save them locally or upload them to the cloud. This feature needs to undergo A/B testing before being visible for all users.
- It has added Belarusian (be) locale
Firefox 55 Security Fixes
It has fixed a number of security liabilities such as:
- An exploitable crash related to the use-after-free vulnerability can occur in WebSockets when the object holding the connection is freed before the disconnection operation is finished has been resolved now.
- A buffer overflow can occur when the image renderer attempts to paint non-displayable SVG elements resulting in a potentially exploitable crash has also been fixed.
- The Developer Tools feature suffers from a XUL injection vulnerability due to improper sanitization of the web page source code which is now resolved.
Firefox 55 Change Log
In order to design the application update UI to be less intrusive and more aligned with the rest of the browser, only users who have not restarted their browser even after eight days after downloading an update or those users who have opted out of automatic updates will see this change. Firefox does not support downgrades, even though this used to do so in past versions. Users who installed Firefox 55+ but later downgraded to an earlier version may experience issues with Firefox. It set the Adobe Flash plugin click-to-activate by default and allowed only on HTTP and HTTPS URL schemes
Sites that don’t use SSL cannot access the Geolocation APIs to determine a user’s physical location.
Download Firefox 55 Offline Installers
You can check the current version of Firefox in use by your system by going to Help, then clicking on About Firefox. A pop-up window will open that displays information about your browser. If a new update is present, you need to click on “What’s new” following which the Update will download manually within the browser. When an update is installed, you should restart your browser and check its version again by going to Help. Then a pop-up window will display, “Firefox is up to date“.
Direct Download Firefox 55 Offline Installer
You can download the Offline Installer using the below link:
After downloading, open the installer to start the installation process. It will extract the components first and then ask you to select the Type of your setup. You need to choose the installation location for Firefox after which the installation will begin and takes only a few seconds to complete. When you click on finish, Firefox browser will launch as you exit the installer. Then go to Help and click on About Firefox so that a pop-up window can show you the current updated version of your Firefox browser.
Recommended For you:
- Download Avira 2018 Offline Installers
- Download Adobe Reader XI (11.0.05) Offline Installers
- Download KB4034670 For Windows 7 August 15, 2017
- Download Microsoft Office Update May 2018
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Firefox 55 Offline Installers but if you encounter any issues then feel free ask them in the comment’s section.