Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers: Mozilla Firefox 56.0 stable version is now available to download for Linux, Mac, and Windows. The Firefox updates still do not take Firefox 56 as the latest version. Therefore you need to download the offline installer from the links provided to install the latest version of Firefox. Mozilla is frequently adding exciting features in Firefox browser with every new launch.
This release offers Firefox users a better experience with features like Send Tabs, Firefox Screenshots, more control over the browser with an better (and searchable) preferences section, taking screenshots, reorganized preference, support for addressed-form autofill, hardware acceleration is added and some other improvements have been made to give users with the best browser.
The latest Firefox 56 brings built-in Page Shot tool, redesigned preferences interface, restriction on auto-play media, performance improvements, file download verification, hardware acceleration support for AES-GCM and more.
In this article, I have provided direct links for Firefox 56 offline installer so that you can instantly update your browser and start using Firefox with new features. Links are taken from the official site so you can safely download it.
Firefox 56 New Features
- Firefox Screenshots, a feature that allows users to take, save, and share screenshots without leaving the browser.
- For en-United State only, the support for addressed-form autofill has added in Firefox 56.
- Reorganized preferences so users can more simply scan settings.
- The search tool is added thus users can quickly find a specific setting.
- Revised data collection choices so they align with data collection strategy and updated Privacy Notice.
- Revised descriptions so users can better understand choices and how they affect browsing
- Enhanced Send Tabs feature of Sync for Android and iOS and Send Tabs can be discovered by users without a Firefox Account.
Firefox 56 Changelog
- For AES-GCM hardware acceleration is added.
- Changed character encoding converters with a new Encoding Standard-compliant implementation written in Rust.
- Security is improved for verifying update downloads.
- Reduced update download file size by about 20 percent.
- Safe Browsing protocol updated to version 4.
How to Check Firefox Version
To check the present version of Firefox installed on your system, you have to follow the steps given below:
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Now open the Menu from the top right corner of Firefox window.
- There click on Help icon and select About Firefox option. The pop-up window will come that will show the current version of the Firefox.
Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links:
Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers for Mac OS [Size: 52 MB]
Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers for Linux [Size: 52 MB]
- As RelevantKnowledge adware installed, Startup crash.
- Startup crashes with 64-bit Firefox on Windows 7, for users of Lenovo’s “OneKey Theater” software for IdeaPad laptops. To solve this crash, kindly re-install 32-bit Firefox.
Recommended For you:
- Download VidCoder 3.16
- Download iTunes 12.6.1 Offline Installers
- Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 Offline Installer
- Download TeraCopy 3.26 Free
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.