Download Google Chrome 66 Offline Installers: The web browser is perhaps the most important piece of software on your PC. You devote much of your time online inside a browser: when you chat, search, email, bank, shop, read articles and watch videos online, you do all this using a web browser. Google Chrome is one of the best browsers for Internet browsing giving you a high level of security, speed, and exceptional features. Google Chrome is a browser that has a nominal design with sophisticated technology to make the web safer, faster, and easier. Make use of one box for everything–type in the address bar and get ideas for both search and Web pages. Thumbnails of your top sites let you run your favorite pages instantly with quick speed from any new tab. Desktop shortcuts make you launch your favorite Web apps straight from your system. Chrome has many beneficial features built in, including automatic full-page translation and access to extensions, thousands of apps, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
Google Chrome 66 for iOS and Android also supports the ability to transfer passwords. On Android and iOS, you can see and make use of this option by tapping on the overflow icon in the Passwords menu and a system Share sheet appears when you choose it. Chrome will ask you to confirm your identity through facial recognition, passcodes, fingerprint scan, etc.
Google Chrome 66 highlights:
- It has New media autopay behavior: auto-playing content is muted by default along with other types of restrictions/permissions.
- It contains passwords export feature: You can download the .csv file in “Managed passwords”.
- Site Isolation Trial: enhances security and helps lessen the risks posed by Spectre chip bug by running pages from different sites in different processes with each process blocked from receiving sensitive data from other websites.
- Chrome 66 will not believe in website certificates issued by Symantec’s legacy PKI.
- It has done Over 62 security fixes.
What’s new in Chrome 66
It has Autoplay with mute volume
The most visible development in Chrome 66 is the autoplay content with sound is blocked by default. This feature was set to be presented in Chrome 63 and was highly awaited but was delayed. It’s finally here in Chrome 66.
There are two things which can be applied to this feature:
- All videos with autoplay sound will be blocked by Chrome.
- All videos with autoplay sound will have the sound muted while the videos will still be played.
There is a feature called Media Engagement Index (MEI) which measures the user behavior with respect to videos and assigns each site a specific score. If you are a regular user of video on a typical site, the video may start playing on its own while sound still muted until the page is focused.
Symantec certificates distrusted
While Firefox is set to distrust Symantec certificates in the next version 60, Chrome 66 has done it before. If a website is using certificates by Symantec or associates like Thwate, VeriSign, Equifax, GeoTrust and Rapid SSL which has been issued before 1st June 2016, Chrome 66 will start showing certificate errors.
The problem gets compounded if the site has also applied HSTS. This means that Chrome will allow you to go forward and add a certificate exception. The only way is to start using an older browser or stop using the site altogether. If you are a website owner, you may consider upgrading your certificate to the latest one.
Changes to developer tools
Google Chrome is both a platform and a browser. The developers of Chrome make regular inclusions to the developer tools. Same is true for Chrome 66. There have been some noteworthy changes in the Dev Tools. Some of the new changes and additions include auto-adjustment zooming in Device Mode, black boxing in the network panel, HTML rendering in the Preview tab, pretty-printing in Preview, response tabs and many more.
Download Google Chrome 66 Offline Installers
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Google Chrome 66 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links:
Upgrade to Chrome 66 using Chrome Update
- If you are already using Google Chrome, you can easily update your browser via Chrome update. You first have to go to three dots menu on the top-right corner of the Chrome’s window and then go to Help, and the About Chrome.
- If a new version is there, it will automatically start updating your browser.
- When the installation finishes, your browser will ask you to relaunch it. On relaunching, it will show you that you have a latest and updated version of Chrome.
Recommended For you:
- Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 Offline Installer
- Download Evasi0n7 1.0.8 [Review]
- Download Flash Player 15 Offline Installers
- Download Firefox 56 Offline Installers
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Google Chrome 66 Offline Installers, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.