Internet Explorer 11 Features:
The latest version has many updated features and tools making it useful for users, some of these are discussed below:
- It now has updated web standards like WebGL, Canvas 2D L2 extensions, fullscreen API, encrypted media extensions, media source extensions, CSS flexible box layout module, mutation observers like DOM4 and 5.3.
- It has improved its Protected Mode to further restrict the ability of an attacker to access sensitive or personal information in personal & corporate environments. This feature is turned off by default.
- It now has a compatibility mode called Enterprise Mode that runs under IE11 on Windows 8.1 Update and Windows 7 devices and allows websites using a modified browser configuration that’s designed to emulate Windows Internet Explorer 8 to avoid the common compatibility problems associated with web apps written and tested on older versions of Internet Explorer.
- It also aids out-of-date ActiveX control blocking as malicious software (or malware) can target security flaws in outdated controls which can damage your system by collecting personal or private information from it, installing unwanted software or by letting someone else control it remotely.
- Do Not Track (DNT) exceptions. IE11 lets websites ask whether or not to track users as they browse a website. In case the user approves the request, IE records an exception to the “Do Not Track” rule and sends headers to the website that then allow tracking. By respecting these headers and requesting exceptions to the default privacy settings, website owners can develop a mutually trusted relationship with their users regarding their privacy.
- Its IE Administration Kit (IEAK) allows the user to create custom branded versions of IE11.
- You can now update the Unattend.xml file to customize the home page, favorites, search providers, feeds, Accelerators, Web Slices and settings for top result searches
Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installers [All Languages]
You can download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installers for All Languages directly on your system by using the links given below:
When installing Internet Explorer 11, you need to double-check the checkboxes because the installer will ask you to make Bing as your default search engine and MSN as your default homepage. If you don’t want to set your search engine and homepage as Bing and MSN respectively, you need to uncheck these options during the installation process. Although you can also change these options after installation is completed.
Recommended For you:
- Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Offline Installers
- Download AVG Antivirus 2014 With 1 Year Free License
- Download Avast 2017 Offline Installers
- Download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 Offline Installers
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installers [All Languages] but if you encounter any issues then feel free ask them in the comment’s section.