Table of Contents
Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 Offline Installers: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 (KAV 2014) is a popular antivirus program which was developed by Kaspersky Lab, which is in its 16th year and is now one of the four largest internet security vendors in the world. Its latest antivirus program ‘Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014’ with its several new features and updates continues to provide users with reliable and effective protection from the latest security threats, making it more flexible and powerful.
The installation of KAV 2014 is easy and only takes one click after you finish downloading the setup file. For advanced users, there are further options but the default installation requires little effort and is rapid.
New Features of Kaspersky Antivirus 2014
It has many improved features which have been discussed below:
- The Kaspersky rescue disk provides an opportunity to burn a CD/DVD or create a flash drive that can be used to clean severely infected machines (for example, machines infected with ransomware)
- The browser configuration tool checks Internet Explorer settings for security vulnerabilities. This helps stop cybercriminals who commonly use zero-day exploit kits to distribute their rogue programs.
- The virtual keyboard prevents keyloggers which is a type of malware designed to record users’ keystrokes, from stealing passwords and other private information
- The Privacy cleaner helps users eliminate private data (browsing history, cookies, etc.) A very useful feature when several people use the same computer
- The vulnerability scanner checks user system settings and common applications for security vulnerabilities.
- The quick scan took less than two minutes, however, users should bear in mind that ‘quick scan’ only checks the most vulnerable areas of the computer. The full system scan took 46 minutes.
- Kaspersky is great at protecting from 0-day malware attacks, web and email threats and other malware which have been recently discovered.
- Secures online banking and shopping
- Detects new, emerging and unknown threats
- Safeguards your digital identity and privacy
- Ensures the applications on your PC are safe
- Provides hassle-free protection with maximum system performance
Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 Review
KAV 2014 has minimal impact on network activity and system performance with no performance issues while booting the computer, browsing the Internet or performing other tasks. It also performed well when testing its effectiveness to deal with attempted downloading and infection and also when testing with various malware, adware, and ransomware. KAV 2014 detected and stopped all infected downloads before they could cause any damage. Additionally, after installation, the software works seamlessly in the background without interrupting the user with incessant questions and messages.
KAV 2014 has a new user interface which is cleaner and more intuitive than its previous version and therefore more appealing to less computer-savvy users. The main window shows users important information like the number of threats detected, threat database update and threat protection status. All advanced options are also available under the Settings section. The four main buttons: ‘Scan’, ‘Update’, ‘Reports’ and ‘Quarantine’ help the users in navigating easily to the commonly-used features. Additional options can be accessed by using the arrow button which is located beside the relevant feature. If you explore the Settings dialog, you’ll see that you can change many things about the way Kaspersky works but leaving every setting at its default value is also fine and won’t steer you in the wrong direction.
By default, Kaspersky suspends scan tasks when on battery power, scans during idle time and also concedes resources to the system during the boot process which you can turn off as it “may affect the security level of your computer.”
Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 Offline Installers
so without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links:
Alternatives to Kaspersky Antivirus 2014
- Avast 2016
- Avast 2014
- Avast Clear
- Kaspersky 2017
Kaspersky Antivirus is one of the best security products with a comprehensive and flexible antivirus program that will protect your computer from every conceivable threat.