Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Offline Installers: Kaspersky Lab produces one of the best security products which help keep your computers secure. Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 works silently in the background but if you dig into the settings, you’ll be dealing with a well-designed user interface that even a novice can understand. It offers great protection, extremely user-friendly interface and small footprint and its design work well on touch and non-touch systems making it perfect for both novices and advanced users.
Internet Security 2014 is also one of the lightest-impact suites that reflect the minimal adverse impact on overall system performance and has been optimized for Windows 10 & Windows 8. It includes fixing a number of bugs in the security products making it extremely quick and simple to install with easy to use settings menu with simple, jargon-free explanations. Although, some menus are a little difficult to use with a touchscreen.
Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Offline Installers
Installing Internet Security 2014 is easy as you only need to click through four screens and it doesn’t try to push additional software or settings changes. During installation, if Kaspersky detects any “incompatible” software like a rival antimalware suite it asks you to uninstall the offending program which may require a reboot, but simply installing Kaspersky’s suite does not. You can download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 using the links given below:
Kaspersky Antivirus 2014 Features
- You can schedule Kaspersky Internet Security to scan when the system isn’t otherwise engaged, such as in the middle of the night.
- Kaspersky’s antivirus products remain the only ones we know of with software specifically designed to stop malware from accessing a computer’s webcam and let you know when the webcam is being used but this feature only works on Windows.
- If you shop or bank online, Kaspersky’s SafeMoney hardened browser is a must-have for online commerce. There’s an on-screen keyboard that encrypts all keystrokes to prevent the theft of credit-card or password information by a keylogger.
- Kaspersky Internet Security has a vulnerability scanner to identify weaknesses in other pieces of software running on a computer, which found 23 potential break-in points on our test machine, most having to do with Internet Explorer or Adobe Flash Player. Kaspersky Internet Security also checks your browser settings for unsafe activities.
- Kaspersky’s Privacy Cleaner stands head and shoulders above the competition. It searches your drive for cookies, recently downloaded files, logs, and other items and lets you pick what to delete.
- Like some competing products, Kaspersky Internet Security has added a tool to fight ransomware, which hijacks a system or encrypts files until the victim pays up. Kaspersky’s tool blocks only screen-locking ransomware.
- Kaspersky Internet Security’s parental controls can keep your kids on the digital straight and narrow by blocking objectionable websites. The password-protected controls can show kid’s online activity and blocks access to specific applications. Also lets you set everything on a schedule and impose breaks from screen time.
- Kaspersky Internet Security doesn’t have a full-fledged performance optimizer, but it can troubleshoot your Windows setup by looking for malware-induced damage that might be slowing down your computer.
- Kaspersky Internet Security makes building a rescue disk easy, with a link to a Kaspersky Web page that has detailed instructions on how to download the application and utility for putting the recovery data on a USB memory key or an optical disc.
- Kaspersky Internet Security’s Tools section keeps a close eye on your system’s resources and includes fever graphs of CPU, disk and memory usage, which can help troubleshoot performance-related problems or infections.
Kaspersky Internet Security has specific features for protecting a webcam and a browser for shopping, banking and other privacy features which help keep your identity safe. It can scan the system quickly and without much system impact. However, Kaspersky Internet Security’s wall of protection was not quite perfect on Windows 7. But, it never once falsely warned that safe files were infected. Kaspersky Internet Security is a good choice for an individual or a family with only a few devices to protect.
Recommended For you:
- Download AVG Antivirus 2014 With 1 Year Free License
- Download Avast 2017 Offline Installers
- Download Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 Offline Installers
- Download Firefox 53 Offline Installers
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Offline Installers but if you encounter any issues then feel free ask them in the comment’s section.