Download Kodi 17.3 Offline Installers: Kodi is a digital media center which was earlier known as XBMC Media Center. It is an award-winning, free and open source cross-platform software and entertainment hub for digital media for HTPCs (Home theater PCs). Its graphical user interface (GUI) lets the user to easily browse and view videos, photos, podcasts, and music from a hard drive, optical disc, local network, and the internet.
Download Kodi 17.3 Offline Installers
Kodi was designed for network playback and can be used to play almost all the popular audio and video formats around. It can stream your multimedia from anywhere in the house or directly from the internet via any protocol available. Kodi can play CDs and DVDs directly from the disk or image file using all the popular archive formats from your hard drive. It will scan all your media and create a personalized library which includes box covers, descriptions, and fanart. It has playlist and slideshow functions, a weather forecast feature and many other sound visualizations. Once installed, it turns your computer into a fully functional multimedia jukebox with a smart entertainment hub. Kodi brings your media to life through its amazing features and easy to use interface. Different Add-ons lets you customize the setup and run any type of audio or video files. You can search for required audio and video files via the internet, hard drive or local network.
Almost all audio and video file formats are supported by Kodi, letting it create different libraries which manage and gather your favorite media files.
Kodi 17.3 Features
- With an advanced library management system, Kodi supports viewing and playing a vast library of audio, video and image formats that allows you to organize all your media to giving you quick and immediate access.
- It has developed a user-friendly interface that is fluid, intuitive, flexible and easy to use. The interface can be fully customized through user-created or downloadable skins.
- It has a built-in Python interpreter that lets users and developers to write their own scripts and plugins that run inside Kodi using their own widgets and controls plus a built-in web server via which it can be controlled remotely.
- Their audio player supports visualizations like ProjectM and Goom and allows easy development of visualizations using a simple API.
- It has an amazing entertainment center software with MP3, FLAC, Wav, and WMA formats being supported.
- It has movies tool with which one can import, browse and play movies and TV shows as per your preference.
- Import your photos and make a photo library into Kodi. View all your photos in a slideshow. You can now apply different filters to set and view your pictures easily. It has PVR (personal video recorder) which lets you record any video, TV show or seasons.
- You can customize the interface of Kodi with personally selected skins and adjustments. Various add-ons are available which can be added to increase the usability of Kodi.
- Kodi has remote controls features for increased user comfort and ease.
Bug Fixes in Kodi 17.3
Kodi 17.3 comes with many fixes and new features such as:
- A long press gesture has been added to exit the full screen of pictures.
- An alternate method is introduced which checks whether or not the platform updates have been installed on Windows.
- A security error is fixed with zip files which try to travel in the parent directory.
- Wake up command which isn’t being called in PVR power management has a quick fix
- The missing binary add-ons on release time has been fixed.
- Fixed crash on older distribution packages (distros) like Ubuntu 14.04 via GCC 4.8 compiler.
- TTC is an extension of TrueType format. The new version now uses the correct TTC from video file for subtitles on Windows.
- The zero-byte database files crash, now Kodi detects these files and deletes them.
- The minimum version of Mac is set in the code which is OS X 10.8.
- Handling of gaps which used to cause strange behavior in ERD grip is fixed now.
- Selection of the channel group switching in PVR guide window is fixed.
Download Kodi 17.3 Offline Installers
You can now download Kodi by using the link given below:
Once the download is completed, you need to run the installer and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed further. Under the main window, go to any tab from the left side and you can start using Kodi to explore new audio and video files and libraries once the installation process is completed.
Recommended For you:
- Download .NET Framework 4.5.1 Offline Installer
- Download Adobe Flash Player 19 Offline Installers
- Download Java 8 Update 111 Offline Installers
- Download Skype 8.17 Offline Installer
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Kodi 17.3 Offline Installers, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.