Download Lucky Patcher Android V8.7.2
Modify the apps, apply customization and make different kinds of changes according to your convenience. Download Now
Download Lucky Patcher Android V8.7.2: One of the most interesting features of Android is the freedom to tweak with the system, modify the apps, apply customization and make different kinds of changes according to our convenience. Apps form the essence of Android smartphones. There are tons of apps available on the Play Store. Some of these apps are paid while others are free. The free apps usually contain a lot of ads. Lucky Patcher is an interesting app that can help you to carry out a lot of changes and apply mods to other apps. You can also remove ads and convert paid apps to free.
Applying mods has always been an attraction for all Android users and especially gamers. Most of the popular games available on the Play store contain a lot of resources like coins, gems, tokens, or other symbolic resources like wood and food. The games are designed in such a way that you are tempted to spend actual money to get more resources and progress quickly. A lot of games have cool skins and outfits that are available for purchase. All this costs money, a lot of money. These kinds of purchases are called in-app purchases and are often way more than the original cost of the app. In-app purchases are also pretty common in free apps. In order to save money on unlocking these resources, you can use Lucky Patcher. It is basically a hacking tool that allows you to get these resources for free and also apply other interesting mods. In this article, we will look into all the different things that you can do with the app and also tell you to download and install the app on your device.
- Lucky Patcher: A Brief Overview
- What can you do with Lucky Patcher?
- System Requirements for Lucky Patcher
- How to Download Lucky Patcher Android?
- Fixing the App Not Installed Error
- How to Use the Lucky Patcher App for Android?
- To make in-app purchases for Free
- To Remove ads from Apps
- To Remove License Verification
- To Change App Permissions
- To Create Modified APK
- To Create Custom Patch
Lucky Patcher: A Brief Overview
Lucky Patcher is a very interesting app for Android users. Simply put, it is a hacking tool. It allows you to apply mods and make a lot of changes to various apps and games. It can be used for a lot of purposes like changing the numerical values of resources, remove ads, use paid apps for free, remove or modify system apps, bypass license verification, etc. One requirement for using Lucky Patcher though is rooting your phone. It is important that you root your phone before you can fully utilize the features of Lucky Patcher. It makes applying mod to popular games and apps extremely simple. It is designed in such a way that you can make any amount of in-app purchases without actually paying for them. It works with all Android devices having Android version Gingerbread or above. The app is extremely light and is available in a lot of languages.
What can you do with Lucky Patcher?
1. Remove Ads – Advertisements are the main source of income for apps and games, especially free apps. However, they are really annoying for the user. They keep interrupting in between and also permanently occupy some part of the screen in the form of banners and pop-ups. Lucky Patcher can help you to get rid of these ads easily. It just takes a few clicks and your game will be free of annoying, unnecessary, and irrelevant ads.
2. Getting Resources for Free – Resources are an important part of any game that controls the rate of progress. Resources can be in the form of coins, gems, tokens, wood, gold, food, weapon unlocks, outfits, etc. It takes a lot of time and effort to collect these resources and thus significantly slows down the progress. The alternative to wasting so much time is purchasing these resources for real money. It isn’t wise to waste hard-earned money for a video game. The best solution here is using Lucky Patcher. Using this app, you can unlock unlimited coins, gems, tokens, etc. The app allows you to make in-app purchases without actually paying for it.
3. Convert Paid apps to Free apps – There are a lot of paid apps on the Play Store that you would like to use but you don’t want to spend the money. Well, ask no more, Lucky Patcher can help you to convert paid apps to free apps. It is designed in such a way that it bypasses the payment page of Google. In this way, you do not need to make the payment and can easily use the app for free.
4. Convert normal apps to system apps – There are certain apps that become your favorite and you would never want to part ways with it. The only way to keep an app forever on your device is by converting it into a system app. This is not possible normally. To do this you need to use Lucky Patcher. Lucky Patcher creates a copy of that app in your system directory.
5. Relocating apps – Sometimes due to space constraint you are not able to use or keep certain apps. The internal memory runs out and hence you have to delete certain apps. Lucky Patcher helps you to move apps from internal memory to your external SD card. This is a very useful feature that helps you best utilize the available memory in your device.
6. Backup important data – Lucky Patcher allows you to backup important files and data. You can save them to an external memory card or upload them to the crowd. You can also easily restore this data later when you need it.
System Requirements for Lucky Patcher
- You need to root your Android device to use Lucky Patcher.
- Android version 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) or higher is required to run Lucky Patcher.
- You need at least 2 GB of RAM.
- Internal Storage of at least 10 GB is required.
- You also need to grant certain additional permissions like drawing over other apps, reading contents of memory card and SD card, etc.
How to Download Lucky Patcher Android?
This app is not available in the Play store because it is a hacking tool and allows you to modify other apps and removing their license verification. Therefore, you will have to install the app using an APK file. Follow the steps given below to download and install Lucky Patcher.
Step 1: The first thing that you need to do is download the APK file. Click here to download the APK.
Step 2: Next up you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources. To do this, head over to the settings and then go to lock screen and security. There you will find the tab called Unknown Sources. Click on it to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Step 3: Now open your file manager and go to your Downloads section to locate the file. You can also search for it to save time by typing its name in the search bar.
Step 4: Now open the APK file and click on the install button. The app will now get installed.
Step 5: Once the app has been installed, accept all the permission that it asks for.
Step 6: Now you will receive a security popup that will ask you about installation from this source. You need to go to settings and click on enable from this source.
Step7: After this, you will be asked to download the official version of the Lucky Patcher app. Click on the install button and the app will get installed automatically in a few seconds.
Step 8: Next up you will receive an error message from Play Store which would ask you to block the app for safety reasons. Ignore the warning, click on the down arrow symbol to expand the message, and then you will find an option to install anyway. Select the option.
Step 9: Wait for a few seconds and the app will get installed on your device. You can now easily use the app to apply various mods, make in-app purchases, and get paid apps for free.
Fixing the App Not Installed Error
In case the app shows an error of not being installed during run time then you have to disable the scan for threats from the Play Store. Play Store usually scans the device for viruses and malware on your device. Since this app is a hacking tool, Play Store identifies it as a virus and prevents it from running on your device. In order to stop that open Play Store, go to settings and click on the Play Protect option. There you will find a tab called scan device for security threats. You need to disable this setting even if you get a warning against it.
Also Read: Download Droid4X 0.11.0 for Windows
How to Use the Lucky Patcher App for Android?
In this section, we will provide you a stepwise guide to use the Lucky Patcher app for Android. Follow the steps closely to make the best use of the app.
To make in-app purchases for Free
Step 1: Open the Lucky Patcher App and open the toolbox. You will find the toolbox tab at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Now select the ‘patch to android’ option.
Step 3: Select the displayed patches by clicking on the checkboxes and click on apply.
Step 4: Now wait for the device to reboot.
Step 5: Next up close the Lucky Patcher app. It will continue to run in the background.
Step 6: Now open the app in which you want to make the in-app purchases.
Step 7: Once you are on the map go ahead and make whatever purchase that you want to make.
Step 8: As soon as you click on the purchase button, the Lucky Patcher window will pop up and ask you if you would like to purchase this for free. Click on yes and your purchase will be successful without paying any price.
To Remove ads from Apps
Step 1: Use the support patch for InApp and LVL emulation. In this method, you simply switch off the ads using a simple toggle switch.
Step 2: You can also disable certain components using the ‘pm disable’ method. Using this method, you can choose to disallow certain services and revoke permissions which prevent ads from showing. In case the app starts malfunctioning due to revoking of certain permissions, you can easily allow them again.
Also Read: Download Emby Server Offline Installer
To Remove License Verification
Step 1: First of all, select the original APK file for the app that you wish to apply the mod to.
Step 2: Now select the app and click on the “Remove License Verification” option.
Step 3: Now click on “Auto mode” and test the app while making sure that you have a stable internet connection.
Step 4: If it does not work try “Auto mode (Inverse)” or “Extreme auto mode”.
Step 5: The license verification should now be bypassed and the app should get registered successfully.
To Change App Permissions
Step 1: Select the desired app and click on the “Change Permissions” option.
Step 2: Go to the permission that you would like to disable and toggle it to red.
Step 3: Go to the permission that you would like to enable and toggle it to green.
Step 4: You might have to reboot your device after you make these changes.
To Create Modified APK
Step 1: First of all, select the desired app and click on the “Create Modified APK” option.
Step 2: Choose whatever modifications you would like to make.
Step 3: Your app will get modified. You can find the modified APK in your SD card in the folder of Lucky Patcher and subfolder Modified.
To Create Custom Patch
Step 1: Select the app for which you would like to create a custom patch and then click on the “Custom patch” option in the Lucky Patcher app.
Step 2: Now connect to the internet and then run the app.
Step 3: The patch will get applied successfully and you might need to reboot the device.
Recommended: Download BlueStacks Offline Installer
Lucky Patcher is a very powerful tool that allows to hack into various apps and modify them. It allows you to make in-app purchases for free, get unlimited resources, convert paid apps to free, remove ads and so much more. The app has a lot of potentials and is particularly useful for gamers and hacking enthusiasts. You can do a lot of experiments with the app. All you need to do is root your device and you are good to go.