Download Microsoft SQL Server All Versions: Today with the help of this article I am providing all the links for each version of Microsoft SQL Server individually so that you can easily download Microsoft SQL Server offline installer for all versions. Without any doubt you can download from the below links as all of them are officially provided by Microsoft.
Now I would like to inform you what exactly Microsoft SQL Server is all about. It is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. A software whose initial and main function is retrieving and storing data as needed by other software applications that might run either on the same computer or on another computer across a network including the Internet. It supports a large variety of business intelligence, analytics applications and transaction processing in corporate IT surroundings. Along with Oracle Database and IBM’s DB2, it is one of the three market-leading database technologies.
Microsoft aims to market at least a dozen different versions of Microsoft SQL Server, which are aimed at different audiences and for workers ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications with many concurrent users.
- Download Microsoft SQL Server All Versions
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2
- Download Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Download Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Download Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SP1
- Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server Express 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server Developer 2016
Download Microsoft SQL Server All Versions
Here in this article, I am providing the offline installer as it makes you install the app without any internet connection. You can download these links without any doubt as all the links provided are reliable and official you can trust it.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2
SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is free of cost database having great features in it. SQL Server 2008 R2 service packs can be used to upgrade all releases of SQL Server 2008 R2 to Service Pack 2 and are cumulative.
Some of its features are as follows:
- It let you store all type of business data with native support for relational data, XML, FILESTREAM, and spatial data.
- It consists of support for the triggers, views, functions, and stored procedures.
- It is very much integrated with Visual Studio and Visual Web Developer.
- This version has better performance, usability, visualization, as well as integration with the Microsoft 2007 Office System in SQL Server Reporting Services.
- It is supported in an operating system like Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Minimum 1 GB system memory is required. (Recommended 4 GB or more)
- Minimum 1 GB hard disk space is required.
- Processors Required are as follows
a) X86: Pentium III-compatible processor or faster (Processor Speed – 1.0 GHz or faster).
b)X64- Minimum: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support (Processor Speed – 1.0 GHz or faster).
c)IA64- Itanium processor or faster (Processor Speed should be 1.0 GHz or more).
Download Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2
Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express delivers a rich and consistent data store for lightweight Web Sites and desktop applications. It is a powerful and dependable free data management system. It is created for simple deployment and quick prototyping.
- Operating System it supports are Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2, Windows 7
- Computer with Intel or compatible 1GHz or faster processor (2 GHz or faster is recommended.)
- 1.4GHz or faster processor
- 2.2 GB of available hard disk space.
- Minimum of 512 MB of RAM (2 GB or more is recommended.)
Download Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Microsoft SQL Server 2014
Talking about Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express it is also a dominating and trustworthy free data management system that offers a rich and reliable data store for lightweight Web Sites and desktop applications.
- Operating system supported are Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 8.1.
- Minimum 512 MB for SQL Server Express with Tools, and SQL Server Express with Advanced Services and 4 GB for Reporting Services that installs with SQL Server Express with Advanced Services.
- 4.2 GB Hard disk space is required.
- It requires an Intel-compatible processor with least speed of 1GHz or a faster processor.
Download Microsoft SQL Server 2014
Microsoft SQL Server 2016
Below are the Microsoft SQL Server 2016 various editions and their direct links.
Microsoft SQL Server 2016 SP1
It is free of cost and rich editions of SQL Server that is perfect for developing, learning, powering desktop, web & small server applications, and for redistribution by ISVs.
Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2016
With the help of Microsoft SQL Server Enterprise 2016, you can easily make smart, mission-critical applications using a scalable hybrid database platform that has all built in the form of memory performance and advanced security database analytics.
Microsoft SQL Server Express 2016
It is developed to make smart, mission-critical applications using a scalable, hybrid database platform. The database contains advanced security, in-database analytics, and reliable memory performance.
It provides yours with an advanced level of security with transparent encryption.
It is supported on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2016
Microsoft SQL Server Standard 2016 offers fundamental data management and business intelligence database for the small organization’s departments and to run their applications and give support to ordinary development tools for on-premise and cloud — making effective database management with minimal IT resources.
Microsoft SQL Server Developer 2016
SQL Server Developer Edition allows developers to create any kind of application on top of SQL Server. It consists of all the functions of Enterprise edition but is licensed to use as a development and test system, not as a production server. It is and the first choice for people who build
SQL Server and test applications.
Recommended For you:
- Apple iOS 10.3.1 Direct Download Links
- FireFox 59 Offline Installer Direct Download Links
- Download Skype 8.18 Offline Installer
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Microsoft SQL Server All Versions, but if you encounter any issues then feel free ask them in the comment’s section.