Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installer
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 redistributable package installs the .NET Framework runtime.
Download .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installers: The .NET Framework is Microsoft’s steady and comprehensive programming model for building applications that have visually stunning user experiences, seamless and secure communication, and the ability to model a range of business processes. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 redistributable package installs the .NET Framework runtime and associated files that are required to run and develop applications to target the .NET Framework 4.5.2. The .NET Framework works alongside with older Framework versions. Applications that are based on earlier versions of the Framework will continue to operate on the version targeted by default.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 offline installer is there for downloading and installing in your pc. .NET Framework 4.5.2 is the recent update to .NET Framework 4, .NET Framework 4.5 and .NET Framework 4.5.1. This version of the framework will run alongside with .NET Framework 3.5 or earlier version but will upgrade the versions 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1 if any of these is installed in your system. So if you have requirements of using a specific framework, you should be watchful in installing this update. The updates to .NET Framework 4.5.2 mostly consists of features for developers.
What will you learn about
- 1 Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installer
- 1.1 New features and enhancements to .NET Framework 4.5.2
- 1.2 Download .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installers
Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installer
.NET Framework 4.5.2 includes the following new features and improvements:
- Improvements in CLR and BCL
- Improvements in ADO.NET
- Enhancements to ASP.NET
- Improvements in Windows Presentation Foundation
- Enhancements to Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation.
New features and enhancements to .NET Framework 4.5.2
1. New APIs for ASP.NET apps:
- New HostingEnvironment.QueueBackgroundWorkItem method that allows you to schedule small background work items. ASP.NET tracks these items and stops IIS from abruptly dismissing the worker process until all background work items have finished. This will enable ASP.NET applications to reliably schedule Async work items.
- New HttpResponse.AddOnSendingHeaders and HttpResponseBase.AddOnSendingHeaders methods are more efficient and reliable than HttpApplication.PreSendRequestContent and HttpApplication.PreSendRequestHeaders. These APIs let you examine and modify response headers and status codes as the HTTP response is being provided to the client application. These reliability enhancements minimize deadlocks and crashes between IIS and ASP.NET.
- New HttpResponse.HeadersWritten and HttpResponseBase.HeadersWritten properties that return Boolean values to specify whether the response headers have been written. You can make use of these properties to make sure that calls to APIs such as HttpResponse.StatusCode succeeds. This allows shared hosting scenarios for ASP.NET applications.
2. Resizing in Windows Forms controls:
This feature has been extended. You can now make use of the system DPI setting to resize components of the following additional:
- Combo Box
- Tool Strip Combo Box
- Tool Strip Menu Item
- Data Grid View
- Data Grid View Combo Box Column
3. New workflow feature:
A resource manager that’s making use of the EnlistPromotableSinglePhase method (and therefore implementing the IPromotableSinglePhaseNotification interface) can use the new Transaction.PromoteAndEnlistDurable method to demand the following:
- Promote the transaction to a Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC) transaction.
- Replace IPromotableSinglePhaseNotification with an ISinglePhaseNotification, which is a durable enlistment that supports single phase commits.
This can be done within the same app domain and doesn’t require any extra unmanaged code to interrelate with MSDTC to perform the promotion.
4. Profiling improvements:
The following new unmanaged profiling APIs provide more strong profiling:
- COR_PRF_ASSEMBLY_REFERENCE_INFO Structure
- COR_PRF_HIGH_MONITOR Enumeration
- Get Assembly References Method
- GetEventMask2 Method
- SetEventMask2 Method
- Include Assembly Reference Method
Previous ICorProfiler executions supported the lazy loading of dependent assemblies. The new profiling APIs need dependent assemblies that are injected by the profiler to be loadable instantly, instead of being loaded after the app is fully initialized. This change does not affect users of the current ICorProfiler APIs.
5. Debugging improvements:
The following new unmanaged debugging APIs provide improved integration with a profiler. You can now access metadata injected by the profiler as well as local variables and code produced by compiler ReJIT requests when dump debugging.
- SetWriteableMetadataUpdateMode Method
- EnumerateLocalVariablesEx Method
- GetLocalVariableEx Method
- GetCodeEx Method
- GetActiveReJitRequestILCode Method
- GetInstrumentedILMap Method
6. Event tracing changes:
The .NET Framework 4.5.2 enables out-of-process, Event Outlining for Windows (ETW)-based activity tracing for a bigger surface area. This enables Advanced Power Management (APM) vendors to provide lightweight tools that precisely track the costs of individual requests and activities that cross threads. These events are elevated only when ETW controllers enable them; therefore, the changes don’t disturb previously written ETW code or code that runs with ETW disabled.
7. Promoting a transaction and converting it to a robust enlistment:
Transaction.PromoteAndEnlistDurable is a new API added to the .NET Framework 4.5.2 and 4.6. The method may be used by an enlistment that was previously created by Transaction.EnlistPromotableSinglePhase in response to the ITransactionPromoter.Promote method. It asks the System. Transactions to promote the transaction to an MSDTC transaction and to “convert” the promotable enlistment to a durable enlistment. After this method completes successfully, the IPromotableSinglePhaseNotification interface will no longer be referenced by System.Transactions and any future notifications will arrive on the provided ISinglePhaseNotification interface. The enlistment in question must act as a robust enlistment, supporting transaction recovery and logging. Refer to Transaction.EnlistDurable for details. Moreover, the enlistment must support ISinglePhaseNotification. This method can only be called while dealing out an ITransactionPromoter.Promote call.
Download .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installers
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links:
Title: .NET Framework Version 4.5.2
File size: 66.76MB (69,999,448 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 64-bit / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 bit / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64 bit.
Languages: Multiple languages
Recommended: Download .NET Framework 4.7 Offline Installers
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download .NET Framework 4.5.2 Offline Installers, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.