Direct Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01
improved features and graphics allowing users to achieve an outstanding gaming experience with amazing gameplay. Find direct Download link to NVIDIA GeForce
Table of Contents
- Direct Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01
Direct Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01: If you are looking forward to an outstanding gaming experience with enhanced graphics then we have good news for you. NVIDIA GeForce driver 391.01 has seen an update and is now ready for download. Its improved features and graphics allowing users to achieve an outstanding gaming experience with amazing gameplay. The latest release also supports the GeForce experience. Thus enabling users to have a smooth gaming experience even when the network connection is not strong enough. Here we will discuss a few facts on NVIDIA GeForce driver 391.01.
Advantages of using Nvidia Geforce 391.01 WHQL driver
Downloading the Nvidia Geforce 391.01 WHQL driver released by NVIDIA can give you the ultimate gaming experience. All major new releases including virtual reality games support this driver. The new driver released by NVIDIA is a WHQL certified one. Before launching this new version many changes have been made to ensure that this new release is perfect. This new launch is free from all bugs and offers an enhanced experience to all game lovers. If you get this updated version of NVIDIA, be sure that you will be able to have an optimal gaming experience. It comes with many fixes, SLI and 3D Vision profiles. Installation of this updated version is also very easy.
This latest release date back to 26th of February this year. Although the update was released earlier before the launch of new game versions. This new version was released before the release of Final Fantasy XV, Warhammer: Vermintide 2, Battlegrounds and World of Tanks 1.0. This new version of NVIDIA has witnessed a lot of improvements which not only encompasses performance upgradation but also the graphics quality of the system has gone through an overall transformation.
Performance has been improved by around 3 to 7% but the main focus of the new driver is the most soothing and smooth gaming experience along with amazing graphics and bug fixes which previous versions had. The drivers that are game ready are ready to support this amazing newly launched and future launched games.
Fixing of issues
The previous launch had certain issues. For example, Call of Duty WWII had silhouette formation while the game was on the play. Which has been solved by this updated version and again, when the game was played on a multi-monitor screen there was some kind of booting errors that were prevailed. The black screen showed up when the cold boot was used. A newer version has been successful in solving that. There were also issues with system shutting down at the time of gameplay while using Stereoscopic 3D and reduction of performance of the GPU for the GeForce GTX965M of the Notebook. However, all these issues have been catered to by this new version.
Probable issues that Window 10 users can face in this new launch
Nothing is ideal. This new launch might have certain problems which are quite natural. One of them can be that the too much switching between overclocked memory clocks can lead to the crash of G-sync display. Also, a chance of facing issues of OS failure is there while using Threadripper-enabled motherboard with the graphics card installed in them.
There are two different drivers that have been launched by NVIDIA for desktop and laptop. Small differences are there in functionality between these two. Thus, when you are downloading drivers for laptop, download the notebook one. Else, Desktop based driver.
Direct Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Direct Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01 with the help of the below-listed steps:
Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01 For Windows 10
Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01 For Windows 8.1/8/7
Documentation: 391.01 Release Notes
Technical Details of NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01
|Latest Version||391.01 WHQL|
|File Size||200-500 MB|
|Supported OS||Windows 10/8/7 (64-bit/32-Bit)|
Fixed Issues in this Release (NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01)
- [BeamNG]: Dynamic reflections flicker in the game. 
- [Call of Duty WWII]: Flickering shadows occur in the game. 
- NvfbcPluginWindow prevents Windows from shutting down. 
- Booting from a cold boot results in black screen on a multi-monitor system. 
- [3DVision]: System shutdown time increases when Stereoscopic 3D is enabled. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: The Display->Adjust desktop color settings->Content type
setting is reset to “Auto-selected” after rebooting the system. 
- [GeForce GTX 980/1080 Ti]: OpenGL program may crash when trying to map a buffer object. 
- [Notebook][GeForce GTX 965M]: Drop in GPU performance occurs. 
Issues and updates:
- After PC is left on for the extended period of time, HDCP may be lost cause HTC Vive/Oculus Rift to launch to a black screen. Rebooting PC resolves the issue.
- Gears of War 4 may randomly crash
- Doom (OpenGL) may crash on launch if HDR is enabled in Windows
- A rise of the Tomb Raider displays partial flickering in DX12 mode
- Random TDR while using Firefox on Pascal GPUs (Windows 7)
- Custom color settings reset on reboot in Windows 10 FCU
- Display corruption w/ DisplayPort using driver 391.01 on G-sync monitor with Titan V
- Freestyle may not work after the driver update
- Brief stutter when opening a video in MPC-HC
- Starcraft 2 shows a black screen on exit on Kepler GPUs
- Dragging some apps from monitor 1 connected to GPU to monitor 2 connected to different GPU may cause the driver to crash.
Recommended For you:
- Download PaintShop Pro 2018 Offline Installers
- Download Camtasia Studio Offline Installers
- Direct Download Windows 2000 ISO Free
- Download Sony PC Companion 2.10.303
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Direct Download NVIDIA GeForce Driver 391.01 but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.