Download Office 2013 Language Packs
The setup of Microsoft Office comes in a variety of languages.
Download Office 2013 Language Packs: The setup of Microsoft Office comes in a variety of languages. The best part about the same is that the users will now be able to download the same in the language of their choice. A very important comes into play when the user wishes to work in more than one language. The user faces a problem when they wish to change the primary language and you are forced to reinstall the same. There is a very simple solution to this problem which is to download the office pack in the language that you wish to and then install the language pack. There is a very important need to understand the difference between a language pack and a language interface pack. In the case of a language pack, it will entirely change the language of your system, which also includes your keyboard, your grammar, your tools, your help system, your support system, and all your errors. In the case of a language interface pack, it will only change the display language of the installation.
All these problems will now be solved with the download of Office 2013 Language Packs. In the latest pack, there are two fixes included by the company. All the fixes that were part of the previous version, which also means the unreleased fixes have been fixed in the latest version. Doing this has improved the security, stability, and performance of the application. All the updates that were part of the previous version have been taken into consideration and will surely be part of the latest version in the form of an update. This will also help you in checking the grammar and also the spelling of the language that is a part of your package. Microsoft will not offer you Language Interface Pack of all the languages for free. There are only specific languages that you would be able to download.
For installing this update, the user will not require any prerequisite for the same. Once this is installed, you will have to restart the computer in order to apply the update.
If the user has a 32-bit version of office and a 64-bit version of office, the user should surely install the office 2013 language pack. The additional language pack can be installed once the user has installed Microsoft Office. If in the tool, the language has been described only once, then that language will have all the tools of the countries that use that language.
Download Office 2013 Language Packs
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Office 2013 Language Packs with the help of the below-listed links:
Note: Right-click on any language pack then select “Save link as..” or “Save As”.
How to change Office 2013 Display Language?
- The language accessory pack is available for download for free. It can be easily downloaded for either 32 bit or 64 bit, as per the usage. First of all, the user will have to download the Language pack for Office 2013. The user can select the version of Office from the tabs that come after that, and the user can also select the language in which they would like to download the same.
- Once you have downloaded the version, click twice on the .exe file and then follow all the instructions that come after it. These are the instructions that will help you in installing the same.
- After the installation process is complete, you can open any of the Office programs and go to the File Menu and select Options.
- On the left-hand side, choose Language. In the column of Choose Editing Language, make sure that the language that you are willing to choose is a part of this list.
- If your language pack also has proofing tools, then in the Proofing column, it will show installed.
- You will now be able to see the Language Preference window. With the help of this window, you will be able to change the default language. This can be done by choosing your preferred language and then click on the Set a default button and it will be done. You can also change the default language of the ribbon menus and commands. You can also change the Help language.
- Once this is done, you will have to restart your system in order to make sure that all the effects have fallen into place.
Recommended For you:
- Download Adobe Flash Player 22 Offline Installer
- Download Avira AntiVirus 2014
- Download Microsoft Windows Vista ISO (32-bit/64-bit)
- Download Windows Service Packs (For All Versions)
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Office 2013 Language Packs, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.