Table of Contents
Download Opera Neon Offline Installers: Opera has released a brand-new web browser for Windows, and this is known as Opera Neon. Opera Neon is quite different from other standard web browsers which are currently accessible for Windows. Apart from regular internet browsing, this substitute browser for Windows has the functionality to improve your productivity in different ways. Moreover, it comes with an entirely new type of user interface.
The user interface is very much unlike from any other browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox, IE, etc. The Start Screen automatically displays the desktop wallpaper – but it can be made to display any other custom wallpaper too. Moreover, you can find some Bubbles or website shortcuts. They are predefined, but you can modify them as per your need. So, those Bubbles are the bookmarks, and you can save any web page like a bookmark. All the bookmarks will be shown on the start screen like a bubble. The Start Screen has a search box, where you can search for anything by entering your keyword. By default, Google is used as default search engine, but you can change it to Bing or any other search engine as per your need.
All the opened tabs will be added to the right-hand side. They also look like bubbles, and you can change from one tab to other by just clicking on them. In simple words, the user interface is remarkable because of the different minimalistic look.
New Features in Opera Neon
These are the new features of the Opera Neon browser that is included for Users of Opera Neon browser.
- The Opera Neon browser is a free browser.
- The interface of Opera Neon browser is very good-looking and new.
- Each opened web page has its icon that put a colorful, and different effect on all users.
- You can open as many tabs as per your need.
- It has an inbuilt media player so that you can play any video or audio files on the web pages with no trouble.
- You can take snapshots of anything on your web page with the help of its Snap feature available on the left-hand side of the browser.
- The Snaps taken as a Screen Shot will be available in the Gallery and you can access your snaps anytime you want to have.
- You can access more than one web pages in the same window, by pressing the web page and put it to the left or right of the previously opened web page.
Best and new exciting features of Opera Neon
As per the developers, Opera Neon is a concept browser, so you will find nominal functionalities in this browser. However, all the added features are very useful and help to develop your product.
- Split-screen: This is perhaps the best feature since you can access two web pages at the same time. Like, you want to watch YouTube video and also read a post. Instead of opening two tabs, you can choose for split-screen functionality and browse two web pages in the same tab.
- Play video in the pop-up: You can play any online video in a pop-up video player. The player will pop-out from the actual screen, and you can move it anyplace. It is the same as that of the new Facebook video player.
- Handle all tabs from the right-hand side: Other browsers place opened tabs at the top of your screen. However, you can get all the opened tabs on your right-hand side.
- Take a screenshot: If you want to take a screenshot and save it in the browser, this feature will be helpful for you. Though, the drawback is that you cannot save it on the local computer.
- Task Manager: Opera Neon has an inbuilt Task Manager that shows all the running background processes, memory usage, CPU usage, etc.
- Inspect Element: Alike other standard web browsers, you can check elements of any web page. The interface is quite same as that of Google Chrome.
Download Opera Neon Offline Installers
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Opera Neon Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links:
The Settings panel of Opera Neon consists of different options where you will be able to manage the following functions:
- Start-up page
- Default search engine
- Make Opera Neon as default web browser
- Privacy settings
- Passwords and forms
- Font size
- Download path
- SSL certificates
How to Install Opera Neon on Windows 10
- You can download Opera Neon browser from the provided link for your Operating System.
- It will install automatically on your System when download completed. And Opera Neon browser’s icon will be present on your Desktop. To open the browser click its icon.
- If you want to make Neon your default browser, select “Set as default”
- Enter any address or URL of the webpage you want to open in the Search tab.
- You can add multiple tabs by clicking on “+” sign. And open more than one webpage of your choice.
- And all of your opened tabs can be seen at the right-hand side of the browser in a vertical list.
- These are the options present in the Neon browser you can check your Downloads, History, Settings and other tools.
Alternatives to Opera Neon
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Opera Neon Offline Installers, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.