Download Teleport Pro 1.72 + Portable
Teleport Pro enables you to browse the site directly from your hard disk at much greater speeds than if you were to browse the site online. Download Now.
Table of Contents
Download Teleport Pro 1.72 + Portable: If you have a limited internet connection and would like to save the data that is spent on visiting websites again and again then you need an offline browser. Yes, you heard it right, an offline browser. Well for all those people who don’t know what it is, this article is for you. We are going to tell you what an offline browser is and why you need it and then discuss one of the best offline browsers available in the market called Teleport Pro. You can also find a link and instructions to download and install the same.
What is an Offline browser?
An offline browser allows you to access and view websites without an internet connection. This is possible because the entire content of the page is downloaded previously and stored on your hard drive. They are used on portable devices or in case you have a dial-up internet connection. They save the HTML code of the webpages and later recreate them for you when you are offline. In order to save relevant information, these browsers incorporate a web crawler.
What is a Web crawler?
A web crawler, also known as a spider or a search engine bot downloads and saves content from webpages and websites on your hard disk and allows you to open them later when you are offline. They create duplicate copies of the website for you to browse through its contents without an internet connection. They save all the data that is displayed on the website and even the data contained inside menus and sub-menus. Web crawlers work almost always work with a search engine. With the help of a search algorithm, web browsers can provide relevant information to the users when they search for it. Web crawling makes it easier for search engines to find websites that are relevant to you.
Teleport Pro: A Brief Overview
Teleport Pro is a famous offline browser. It is also a web crawler and thus, in essence, a multi-purpose browsing tool. It allows you to duplicate the contents of a website and store it for later use. You can open the website later even if you do not have an internet connection. This is because Teleport Pro already downloads the information contained on the website and saves it on your hard drive disk. It also allows you to do a lot of other things like access password protected sites, launch ten simultaneous retrieval threads, search for keywords, filter files by size, etc. It allows you to control what parts of a website you would like to download. This comes in handy when the entire website is very big and downloading it entirely would take up a lot of space and data. It is capable of reading HTML 4.0, DHTML, and CSS 2.0. This enables it to actually read and save all kinds of data available on a website. It also comes with Java applet support, automatic dial-up connection, server-side image map exploration, project scheduling, relinking abilities, etc. This makes Teleport Pro one of the best offline browsers in the market.
Salient Features of Teleport Pro
- It can mimic browsers effectively by means of cookie support.
- It can run ten simultaneous retrieval threads that make data collection faster.
- Teleport Pro can read HTML5, DHTML, and CSS3.
- It can also receive files from FTP servers.
- It is capable of complete offline browsing and site mirroring.
- It is capable to automatically connect or disconnect your dial-up internet connection and this saves both time and data.
- It has a very useful feature called the Project Scheduler which allows you to schedule projects at a particular time. You can also set their sequence and decide the order in which they will run.
- You can access password-protected sites.
- You can apply retrieval filters to only allow certain types of files that match your size and type criteria.
- Teleport Pro also has a server-side image map exploration that converts server-side maps to client-side maps. This makes it easier to browse offline.
- It comes with Server Overload Protection. This ensures that remote servers do not get overloaded and as a result get dropped easily.
- It also has Domain Dispersed Querying that prevents slow servers from slowing down the process of retrievals.
- Another useful feature of Teleport Pro is the Configurable Agent Identity. This enables Teleport Pro to mimic famous websites and get all the data that is stored on them.
Also Read: Download NetCut 3.5.4 for Windows 10
What kind of Interface does Teleport Pro have?
The interface of Teleport Pro is quite simple. All the options are neatly sorted in a menu. Menu options like File, View, Project, Help, etc. are all displayed on the top. There is also an easy to access toolbar below the top menu bar. It consists of a lot of buttons for quick access to commands. You can even choose to change the viewing style of these buttons.
The main screen is split into two parts. The left side contains the web address and the list of subfolders on that website. The right side of the screen is allocated for viewing the contents of the website. When you click on one of the subfolders, the contents of the folder are displayed on the right side. This is a pretty neat and easy to use interface that everyone can learn and get used to.
How to Download Teleport Pro 1.72 + Portable
Teleport Pro is a free application and can be easily downloaded from the internet. The easiest way to do this is by using an offline installer. An offline installer is a very useful application that requires the internet only when you are downloading the setup files. Once the download is complete you can install Teleport Pro without any internet. Use the link given below to download the offline installer for Teleport Pro.
Name : Kos-Komputer
Serial : 764975591
Name : KosKomputer
Serial : 11908298
What are the Pros and Cons of Teleport Pro?
- You can choose to download the whole website or parts of it to save data.
- You can create duplicate copies of the website and store them offline.
- You can search faster by using filters to narrow your search results.
- You can search the website using keywords.
- You can click on follow on links on a page to crawl to the linked page/website.
- You can choose to download the files that are contained at a particular web address provided by you.
- You can get the list of all pages and files.
- The interface is basic and plain.
- You can only use it 40 times before registration.
Recommended: Download Ultrasurf 18.06
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Teleport Pro 1.72 + Portable, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.