Download VidCoder 3.16: This software rips and allows transcoding of DVD/ Blue Ray discs. This software runs on the HandBrake encoding engine system. It can also contain MP4 & MKV video files and encode H.264 with x264, which is also known to be one of the best video codecs. It also gives the user a chance to choose the size and quality of the video that has been converted along with the target bit- rate. The tool is able to rip almost all kinds of videos, which are also not protected by copyright. But, with a program by the name of DVD43, this problem will soon be solved. This program will help in removing the encryption from all the protected discs, as a result of which the user will be able to encode the entire video with the help of VinCoder. At the moment, DVD43 has one drawback. And that drawback is plug-in. This application might not be able to work with Windows 8 and 64-bit operating system. The interface is intuitive in nature and offers some of the most important features that a lot of users would like in any application. All the encoding settings are very easy to customize, as a result of which VidCoder will become a boon for all the users.
This tool also gives the user an option to convert movies directly from the disc or the user can also load an ISO file. A neat preview is provided to the user that will help them in testing all the settings before they create a new one. The user can also pause and resume the process of encoding as per their own will. With the help of this feature, the user will get some extra time for the CPU to perform any essential task. This is how any encoding application works as it needs a lot of power. If your system is working slow or is weak in nature, you will soon realize that encoding such bulky files and at the same time trying to do another task as well can be a bit problematic for the system. But, this problem can be solved with the help of VidCoder. The developers of VidCoder try their best and make sure the entire process gets completed smoothly.
Download VidCoder 3.16
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download VidCoder 3.16 for Windows with the help of the below-listed links:
Prerequisites to download VidCoder:
The user will require .NET 4. If a user does not have it, the software will ask you to download the same and install it. And if you are a Windows 8 user, you will not have to download it as it will already be there on your system. Also, you will not require HandBrake on your system for VidCoder to work.
What to expect in the latest version?
- It has added around 60 new in-built presets. And all these presets will now be organized in the structure of a tree. All the built-in presets will be read from HandBrake and will be updated on a regular basis.
- The HandBrake encoding has been upgraded to 1.1.0.
- It has added support for mobile device orientation via autorotation container flag.
- It has also added x265 10 and 12- bit encoders.
Features in VidCoder 3.16
- MP4, MKV containers
- H.264 encoding with x264, the world’s best video encoder
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
Recommended For you:
- Download iTunes 12.6.1 Offline Installers
- Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 Offline Installer
- Download TeraCopy 3.26 Free
- Acronis True Image 2017 Offline Installer
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download VidCoder 3.16 for Windows, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.