Download VMware Workstation Pro 15.5
VMware Workstation Pro is the industry standard for running multiple operating systems on a single Linux or Windows PC. Download Now
Table of Contents
Download VMware Workstation Pro 15.5: Professional coders and developers often need to work with different operating systems simultaneously. It would be impractical to get multiple computers to that. In order to run multiple operating systems on the same machine, you would need a virtual workstation. VMware Workstation Pro 15.5 is one such virtual workstation. In fact, it is the best in the market. For over a decade VMware has been the most widely used virtual workstation. It allows you to run multiple operating systems on the same device. With the help of VMware, you can utilize the same hardware to run a lot of operating systems without causing any instability to the computer. It is a very useful tool for professionals who require to frequently switch between operating systems.
In this article, we will look into the salient features of the latest version of VMware, the VMware Workstation Pro 15.5. We will also tell you how to download and install VMware Workstation Pro 15.5.
VMware Workstation Pro 15: An Overview
For over a decade VMware has been the first choice for all users when it comes to virtual workstations. VMware Workstation Pro 15 is the latest edition of the iconic software. The new software is more powerful and comes with a lot of added features. The interface is simple and easy to use. The operating capacity has also increased and you can now run up to 16 different operating systems on the same platform. VMware provides you with 16 virtual CPUs with 64 GB of RAM and 8 TB of Hard Disk. It even supports extremely high-resolution software requirements and multiple monitor support. It allows you to carry out extensive testing and building a complex network class server application. VMware Workstation Pro 15 has a multi-tabbed layout that enables you to open multiple virtual machines at the same time. All the above-mentioned features and many more make VMware Workstation Pro 15 a great and useful software.
Also Read: Download Roblox Studio [Direct Link]
Salient Features of VMware Workstation Pro 15
1. VSphere Integration – One of the most important features of VMware Workstation 15 is the integration with VSphere. VSphere is a set of products that form the working infrastructure for virtualization. The most important among them is the ESXi that handles the execution of virtual machines and allocating resources to them. As a result of this integration, apps can easily be transferred between the desktop, cloud, and data center. It allows you to make the full utilization of apps like VCenter and VMFS.
2. Rest API – Rest API allows you to automate the working of virtual machines. You can remotely control a private server or even use it for local workstation enhancement. It uses the standard JSON over HTTP or HTTPS. With the help of Rest API, you can virtually manage inventory, power, clone machine, and manage a network. You can easily manage your client-server-based networks and remotely control 20 various settings.
3. Enhanced Graphics – VMware Workstation Pro 15 has greatly improved its graphics processing capability. It supports DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.3 for an exceptionally high definition graphics experience. It also supports 3D applications. Graphics extensive software like AutoCAD and SOLIDWORKS can work with great fluidity on a VMware virtual environment. It has a virtual graphics memory of 3GB which greatly improves the performance of the virtual machine.
4. Increased size of Virtual Machine – VMware Workstation Pro 15 comes with a massive upgrade to the size of the virtual machine and greatly increase its handling capacity. You can now create up to 16 virtual CPUs with 64 GBs of RAM and 8TB of hard disk space. This will allow you to run the heaviest and resource-consuming software on virtual machines. As mentioned above, it also has 3GB of virtual graphics memory.
5. Cross-Platform Compatibility – Since VMware is used to run multiple operating systems on the same device, this feature is a must-have. You can easily run Windows and Linux based operating systems on the same computer. Apart from that, you can also run operating systems that are created by third-party developers.
6. Connection of USB devices – Auto-connect support for USB devices is now available on VMware Workstation Pro 15. You can directly connect a physical USB device like a flash drive to your virtual system. Earlier on, this was not possible and the virtual machine would hang or display a black screen when an external drive was plugged in. In this new version, you can do that without affecting the stability of the system. However, as of now, you need to have Windows as your host operating system to do this.
7. Improved User Experience – There are a couple of features like the stretch guest display and the open VM directory that enhance your experience. With stretch guest display you can either choose to alter the aspect ratio or keep it the same while stretching the virtual machine display over the native host display. With the open VM directory, you can simply right-click on the virtual machine and the list of installed operating systems pops up. You can now easily select the one that you require.
8. Access Restriction – VMware also provides you with the option to restrict access to virtual machines. Operations like dragging and dropping, copy-paste and connecting USB drives can be restricted. You can also password protect your virtual machines to prevent unauthorized access. File encryption can also be done on VMware Workstation Pro 15.
How to Download VMware Workstation Pro 15
VMware Workstation Pro 15 can be easily downloaded by using online links. Use the link given below to download the latest edition of VMware.
It will directly start the download of the setup file for VMware Workstation Pro 15. All that you need to do next is to run the setup file and install it.
System Requirements of VMware Workstation Pro 15
- Processor: 1.3 GHz or higher.
- RAM: 2 GB or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum space of 1.5 GB.
- Operating System: Windows 7 and later.
Recommended: Download Paragon Go Virtual 2015
VMware Workstation Pro 15 is an extremely useful and popular virtual machine. It rightly deserves its popularity due to its top of the class features, simple interface, and ease of use. It is a powerful tool that is extremely useful for coders and professional developers. Anyone who would like to run multiple operating systems on the same device should definitely consider VMware Workstation Pro 15.