Download Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4048953: The recent version has been launched. It contains a number of quality fixes and improvements. Also, a number of operating systems features are also being introduced in the latest version.
What all issues have been addressed in the latest version?
- A very important issue wherein all the applications that are based on the JET Database Engine used to fail while they created or they opened an excel file. The users used to get a message saying “Unexpected error from external database server”.
- In the previous version, if a user used to clean temporary files, they used to face an issue. At the time, it used to show an error to them in the form of a code, E_Fail.
- In the Windows PE system, while launching the HTML dialog, there used to be an error, and the same has been fixed in the latest version.
- For all the machines that used large font- size settings, the Internet Explorer used to crash. This issue has been addressed in the latest version.
- In the latest version, all the security updates will be received to Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows Kernel, Device Guard, Windows Media Player, and Microsoft Windows Search Component.
Download Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4048953
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4048953 with the help of the below-listed links:
What are the other known issues in the latest version?
- After the installation process is over, all the users might see an error dialog box that will appear on the screen. This will show that an application exception has occurred when the user has tried to close the applications. This will surely affect all the applications that use mshtml.dll to load the content that is present on the web. This problem occurs usually when the user is trying to shut down the application. Overall, it will never affect the way an application functions. To make sure that this problem does not create an issue for the users, Microsoft is trying to come up with a solution and is also working on the same. The same will be taken care in the next release.
- After the process of installation is complete, the applications that use Universal Windows Platform that also use asm.js will stop working after the installation process is over. The users can tackle this problem. They will have to uninstall the application. Once you have done it, you will have to reinstall the same. In the next update, the user will not come across this problem.
- As soon as the installation process is done, all the users who use SQL Server Reporting Services in the Internet Explorer 11 segment will not be able to scroll down through the menu button with the help of the scroll bar. This issue will not be faced by all the users. If you are working on a document mode 11, you will surely face the issue. Try and load the document page with Mode 10 and this problem will be solved to a certain extent. You can change the document mode in your Internet Explorer 11 with the following steps: First of all, Select F12. After this, select the Emulation tab. When you see the document mode, select 10 in that. You will now see that a page has reloaded with a new document. Microsoft is also working on this problem and will surely not be there in the next issue.
- A remote code problem exists. It can be seen in the way Microsoft access the objects in their memory. It is this problem that is known to corrupt the memory of the system. The disadvantage here is that the memory is corrupted in such a way that the one who has attacked will be able to get access to the arbitrary code. If an attacker is successfully able to get the access the same, he or she will also be able to get access to all the rights of the current user.
- In the Device Guard, a security feature also exists. With the help of this feature, all the untrusted files also get validation to the system. If an attacker gets access to these files, then they will get access to an untrusted document and they will also make an attempt to create the same.
Recommended For you:
- Download .NET Framework 4.7 Offline Installers
- Download MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Offline Installer
- Download Windows 10 Update KB4020102 (OS Build 15063.332)
- Download NERO Burning ROM 2017 Offline Installer
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Windows 10 Cumulative Update KB4048953, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.