Download Windows 10 Update KB4032188 (OS Build 15063.502): Microsoft has rolled out a new cumulative update to Windows 10 PCs and Tablets, i.e, KB4032188. Microsoft hasn’t added any new features but has fixed bugs and introduced improvements with this edition. You can download the cab files of Windows 10 Build 150 and it is also available for PCs and Tablets running Windows 10 Creators Update.
Improvements and Fixes in KB4032188 (OS Build 15063.502)
No new operating system features were given in this update but it has many quality improvements and addresses issue like:
- Microsoft Installer (MSI) application failed for standard (non-admin) users while installing on a per-user basis.
- Enabled support in DevDetail Configuration Service Provider (CSP) to return UBR number in SwV node’s D part.
- NTFS sparse files were unexpectedly and updated chkdsk to detect which files were corrupted.
- IME pad failed to launch in the Microsoft Edge browser under certain markets.
- Allows Win32 applications to function with various Bluetooth LE devices like head tracking devices.
- Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature now allows headsets to function correctly.
- Device drivers had problem loading.
- Reliability problems while playing specific spatial sound content.
- A dropped key on Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Ergo Keyboard which also addressed Wacom active pen connection failures.
- Improved stability for USB type C for device arrival and removal at the time of system power changes.
- USB host controller problems when host controller fails to respond to attached peripherals.
- MP4 compatibility problems when playing content from social media sites in Microsoft Edge.
- Audio headsets connected to the system via Xbox 360 controllers.
- Reliability issue while launching the Settings app when another application uses camera simultaneously.
- Notifications like SMS, Calendar etc for an activity tracker have been fixed.
- Video playback artifacts while transitioning from portrait to landscape mode on cell phones.
- Skype calls became unresponsive after twenty minutes while using Bluetooth headsets with Hands-Free Profile (HFP) connections on the negotiated mSBC codec (Wideband Speech).
- A service using a Managed Service Account (MSA) failed to connect to domain even after automatic password update.
- Drives utilizing on-drive hardware encryption could not automatically unlock for system startup.
- “cipher.exe /u” fails on client machines that are used with InTune, Windows Information Protection (WIP); also updated Data Recovery Agent (DRA) certificate. Cipher.exe will fail due to errors
- Memory leaks occur in a nonpaged pool with the “NDnd” memory tag when a network bridge is set up.
- A user couldn’t add Work and School accounts in Microsoft Store and got an error of “We encountered an error; please try signing in again later.”
- When Surface Hub enters Sleep mode and resumes, it required the user to sign in to Skype again.
- Windows Forms (WinForms) applications which use DataGridView, Menu controls or call a constructor for a Screen object experienced performance regressions in .NET 4.7, caused by additional Garbage Collections leading to empty UI because of a lack of GDI+ handles.
- Magnifier Lens users don’t click on buttons nor select web content in Microsoft Edge or Cortana results.
- Under June updates some applications did not launch when device resumed from Connected Standby mode.
If the user has earlier updates installed on their device then only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed.
Download Windows 10 Update KB4032188 (OS Build 15063.502)
There are two ways to download KB4032188 update, either directly from Windows Update settings inside Windows 10 or by using the links given. It is convenient to install it once and to save it in an offline location or install it on multiple computers, it is recommended to download the offline installer and then run the installer on each system to save Internet bandwidth.
You can manually install this by pressing “Window Key+I” and going to Update and Security and clicking on Windows Update from left. Under the menu on the right side, click on ‘check updates’. If an update is present it will ask you to download it and the installation will start. You need to restart the computer to apply all the changes.
If you don’t want to manually install the updates then without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Windows 10 Update KB4032188 (OS Build 15063.502) – July 31, 2017 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links.
Recommended For you:
- Download Malwarebytes 3.1 Offline Installers
- Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installers [All Languages]
- Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Offline Installers
- Download AVG Antivirus 2014 With 1 Year Free License
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Windows 10 Update KB4032188 (OS Build 15063.502) but if you encounter any issues then feel free ask them in the comment’s section.