Download Windows 10 Update KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613) – August 16, 2017
Download Windows 10 Update KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613): Microsoft has released its latest update KB4034661 with many bug fixes and security improvements to offer the best experience on Windows for users. Although no new features are added in this, it’s still a good idea to have the latest updates installed for added security and safety. The issues with the black screen, appLocker rules wizard crashes, crashing of system and others have been fixed in this update which can either be downloaded via Windows Update or from the given download links.
Improvements and Fixes in KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613)
No new operating system features were given in this update but it has many quality improvements and addresses issue like:
- This package includes d3dcompiler_47.dll, and resolved the issue of a black screen appearing when launching an application on Citrix XenApp deployed from Windows Server 2016.
- The User Account Control (UAC) prompt at times stays hidden under other opened windows.
- The event collector data causing data corruption with % symbols in the user logon events (ID 4624) from other Domain Controllers (DCs) have been fixed.
- The PowerShell command Add-HgsAttestationTpmHost failed to find the Endorsement Key Certificate despite certificates existing.
- An Encrypted Hard Drive device was not automatically unlocking at times for system startup.
- The AppLocker rules wizard crash while selecting accounts have been fixed.
- Third-party directory structures caused Disk Cleanup and rendered boot drives inaccessible.
- Unsynchronized access in NtfsQueryLinksInfo which used to lead to system crash.
- A high number of I/O flushes which often lead to errors.
- Reliability issues that happened when users gave wrong input to smart card pin prompt.
- Increasing the timeout window while starting the Docker for Windows to avoid the 0x5b4 errors.
- Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) when an ADFX server was configured to use HTTP Proxy.
- Calling IP address was not logged by 411 events in the Security Event log of ADFS 4.0 and Windows Server 2016 RS1 ADFS servers even after enabling Success Audits and Failure Audits.
- A computer account lost its domain membership with the error 1789 and the same happened internally when a user password couldn’t be changed with error 0xc0000206
- After a planned restart of the primary server, storage replication wouldn’t automatically resume and Storage Replication service randomly failed after restarting the system.
- Using a GPO logon script to map a network drive failed if user disconnects and restarts. When you log in again, the mapped drive would not be available.
- After uninstalling SMBv1, if the user set the SPN validation level to 2 and tried to access a UNC share remotely then the request will fail with STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED.
- The Remote Desktop client cannot connect or disconnect intermittently when connecting via the RD Gateway.
- Presenting an expired or revoked certificate to the ADFS Proxy server does not show as an error to the user even though it should have.
If the user has earlier updates installed on their device then only the new fixes contained in this package will be downloaded and installed.
Known Issues in KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613)
There are certain issues with this update like:
- The update history does not show the previously installed updates.
- Updates that were previously hidden are now offered after installing this.
- WSUS servers show increased CPU, memory and network utilization when Windows Update clients do the first scan.
Download Windows 10 Update KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613)
You can manually install this by pressing “Window Key+I” and going to Update and Security and clicking on Windows Update from left. Under the menu on the right side, click on ‘check updates’. If an update is present it will ask you to download it and the installation will start. You need to restart the computer to apply all the changes.
If you don’t want to manually install the updates then without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Windows 10 Update KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613) – August 16, 2017 Offline Installers with the help of the below-listed links.
Recommended For you:
- Download Windows 10 Update KB4032188 (OS Build 15063.502)
- Download Malwarebytes 3.1 Offline Installers
- Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline Installers [All Languages]
- Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Offline Installers
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Windows 10 Update KB4034661 (OS Build 14393.1613) but if you encounter any issues then feel free ask them in the comment’s section.