Download Windows 10 Version 1709 Language Packs: Microsoft recently released the latest version of Windows 10, also known as 1709 language packs. This version was released by the team last week. The benefit of having a language pack is to get support in one specific language based on the particular region of the area and country.
This operating system is language neutral in nature. All the features like that of the fonts, locales, and other language enabling resources are part of this feature called a language-neutral image. These packs contain a specific resource based on a particular region and language. These packs are available in .cab files format and are also named as Lp.cab. They are named with their locale.
All the installations of Windows 10 have at least one language pack installed in them. Along with this, they also have language-neutral binaries that are part of the operating system. The user can also add an additional language with the help of DSIM and add a language pack. In the latest version, the languages are split into various components. If you want to save some space, you can always that by not including a few language components in the image. Although it leads to a reduction in the size of the image, the user might not get a complete language experience. In order to make sure that does not happen, make sure that while adding language components to the PC, always install the required components.
While adding the images, the Window image should be the default image or it can also be the image that has been captured recently and installed. Doing this ensures that your package does not have anything left pending. The image can be in any language. A user can start with a Japanese language and later add the support of an English language.
What are the different types of language packs available?
- Fully localized: It has all the resources required for a language and the locale.
- Partially localized pack: It also contains most of the resources that are a part of the language pack, but this also comes as a disadvantage of this language pack.
- Language interface pack (LIP): There are less than 100% of the resources in this language pack. This package can only be installed once you have installed a fully localized pack. This is available on the language pack ISO as .appx files and this file will be also named after its locale. All these files and also their associated license files could be easily found in the language folder of the pack ISO.
Download Windows 10 Version 1709 Language Packs
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Windows 10 Version 1709 Language Packs with the help of the below-listed links:
Latin – Azerbaijan
Bengali – Bangladesh
Bengali – India
Catalan – Spain
Chinese – Simplified
Welsh – UK
English – UK
English – USA
Spanish – Mexico
Persian – Iran
French – Canada
French – France
Scottish Gaelic – UK
Galician – Spain
Gujarati – Indian
Latin – Nigeria
Hindi – India
Kannada – India
Konkani – India
Malayalam – India
Marathi – INDIA
Oriya – INDIA
Punjabi (Arabic, Pakistan)
Panjabi – INDIA
Portuguese – Brazil
Sindhi – Pakistan.
Tamil – India
Telugu – India
Urdu – Pakistan
Uzbek – Latin
Chinese – Simplified
Chinese – Traditional
What is required to add language to an offline image?
- A language pack ISO.
- A feature on-demand ISO.
- And a windows image.
How to add Windows 10 Version 1709 Language Packs?
- For an online image, make sure that you preinstall languages with the help of language packs and all the related features. The process remains the same, all you need to do is use Online instead of Offline in the DSIM commands.
- Mount the language pack and FOD ISOs with File Explorer. This will give them a separate drive letter.
- Add the required language pack to Windows. This can be done with the help of DSIM Package, it will help in adding the language pack.
- Make sure that you pre-install the Basic, Fonts, Text to speech, OCR, and also the speech recognition FODs if all these are available for you before the installation process has begun. If you can, try and preinstall the handwriting language component as well, this is known as FOD.
- Once the language pack has been added, it is time to verify whether the same is in images or not.
- Add all the components that are meant to be a part of this region.
A user should ensure that they do not install a language just after an update. If an update is installed that has language dependent resources before installing a language, all the changes that are made in the language-specific area will not be a part of the update and the user will have to re- install the update. It is always advised to install the language and then the update.
Recommended For you:
- Download iTunes 12.7.3 for Windows & Mac
- DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 Offline Installers Download
- Download Uplay 77.1.5933.0
- Download Windows 10 Version 1803 April Update
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Windows 10 Version 1709 Language Packs, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.