Download Windows 10 Version 1803 April Update: Windows 10 Version 1803 April 2018 Update has now been released by Microsoft after so many months of internal testing. Microsoft has started the rollout process of Windows 10 April 2018 Update v1803 for everyone on 20 April 2018. All the users of Window 10 can get it free by means of window update. Microsoft alongside using Windows Update also provides the ISO file for each new launch of Windows 10 including for the April 2018 update.
Earlier, people were supposing that the new update will be named as Spring Creators Update but Microsoft changed the naming convention and named it April 2018 Update. This update has been codenamed as Redstone4.
When you install this update then the entire build number of your OS will be Windows10 build 17134.1. One who is using Windows 10 Version 1709 will by default get this update via Windows Update. If you want to know how to check the latest update you can follow these steps-
- Press Windows Key + I to open Settings.
- Then click on the Update and Security icon.
- From the left-hand side menu select Windows Update.
- Then under Windows Update click on Check for Updates.
In this way, you can check for a new update on your system. Microsoft release updates in portions so if you are not getting the latest update don’t be anxious. If you want to install it manually, this article will help you.
What Is New In Windows 10 Version 1803?
- You can easily share files with other devices with the help of Bluetooth and wifi.
- If you are working and don’t want disturbance due to notifications, you can block them at that particular time.
- You can set limits on your data usage.
- You can allow a specific graphics processor to an application.
- Improvement of Task View and the history of your activities.
- You can now preview fonts easily.
Features That Are Removed From Windows 10 Version 1803
- Language Control
- XPS Viewer
- Groove Music Pass
- Suggested Wifi hotspots
There are some features that are present in Windows 10 Version 1803 but now they are not being supported and developed meaning thereby these features might get removed from next versions of Windows. The feature includes:
- Phone Companion
- Windows Help Viewer
- IPv6/4 Transition technologies
- Contacts in File Explorer
- Software restrictions policies in Group Policy
Direct Download Windows 10 Version 1803 using Google Chrome
For a more detailed tutorial, navigate to this post: Download official Windows 10 ISO without Media Creation Tool
- In the web browser, open developer tools, visit the Microsoft support site.
- Google Chrome users, just press the F12 key to access the Chrome developer tools. Once the developer tool appears on the screen, click the mobile phone icon.
- To download the ISO images reload the page. Now choose windows 10 April 2018 Update and as per your requirement select your Product language and select 64 bit or 32 bit ISO as per your requirement. Downloading process will start as you click on it.
- Downloading of ISO file will take some time depending upon your internet download speed.
- You have to wait for downloading process to complete, after that you have to generate a Bootable USB device or an installation media.
Direct Download Windows 10 Version 1803 April Update
If you’re still stuck on Windows 10 Version 1709 then you need to upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1803. So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Windows 10 Version 1803 April Update with the help of the below-listed direct download links:
Download Windows 10 Version 1803 using Upgrade Assistant
For the users of Windows 10 Version 1709, this will be the simplest way to upgrade to 1803. Below I have provided the steps which you can follow to upgrade your OS.
- You can download the Windows Upgrade Assistant from here.
- Click on Update Now button and run the executable.
- Now the compatibility of Version 1803 for your hardware will be checked by an assistant. Most probably, as you are running Version 1709, 1803 should also work without problems.
- Now click on the next button so as to start the download and installation process. It can take some time to install and download the upgrade.
Download Windows 10 Version 1803 using Windows Media Creation Tool
For installing Windows 10 Version 1803 you can download Windows 10 Version 1803 ISO file with Windows Media Creation tool. You can follow the steps below:
- One can Download Windows 10 Media Creation tool from here.
- Then accept the License Agreement.
- Now opt to create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC.
- Then select Architecture, Edition, and Language from the next display.
- If the USB flash drive or DVD is not plugged in, you may download the bootable ISO file otherwise select the installation media.
Recommended For you:
- Download iTunes 12.7.3 for Windows & Mac
- DirectX 9, 10, 11, 12 Offline Installers Download
- Download Uplay 77.1.5933.0
- Download CyberLink PhotoDirector 7 Deluxe
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Download Windows 10 Version 1803 April Update, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.