Free Download WhatsApp Web For PC (64-bit & 32-bit)
WhatsApp for PC is an extension of your phone as the apps mirrors the conversations and messages.
Table of Contents
Free Download WhatsApp Web For PC (64-bit & 32-bit): In the present times, the name WhatsApp barely needs any introduction. It is the most widely used chatting app in the world right now. The popularity of WhatsApp is unparalleled. It is free, simple, and extremely easy to use. Due to this reason, people of all age groups have an account on WhatsApp. Features like voice calling, video calling, conference calling, sharing images, videos, documents, files, sending location and contacts, and a lot more make WhatsApp extremely useful and an inseparable part of modern society. It was initially made for Android devices like mobile phones and tablets and then later introduced for other operating systems like iOS. Owing to its unprecedented growth and popularity, it was also made accessible on a laptop or a PC. This was known as the WhatsApp Web. It started as a webpage that allowed you to connect to your WhatsApp account using a web browser. However, now, they have finally released a full-fledged app for PCs and laptops. In this article, we are going to review WhatsApp Web for PC and guide you with the download and installation of the same.
What is WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp isn’t just limited to phones and tablets anymore. With WhatsApp Web, you can use the most popular chatting app on your computers as well. You wouldn’t even need a separate account and messages on WhatsApp Web will be automatically synced to your mobile phone and vice versa as they are both logged in the same account. As mentioned earlier, WhatsApp Web used to be a web extension or web page that allowed you to use WhatsApp on your browser. Now, it is available as a separate app on the official Windows App Store. This app is known as WhatsApp for PC. Just like its mobile counterpart, this too is free software and allows you to chat and call your friends for free using an internet connection. However, as of now, WhatsApp for PC is available only for Windows devices and a similar application for MAC might be released later. WhatsApp for PC is almost identical to the mobile app except for a few features like sending live locations or contacts. Also, you need to keep your phone connected to the internet so that WhatsApp Web is able to sync messages from your phone. Apart from these few factors, WhatsApp Web is exactly the same as the mobile version, in fact, it looks like just an extension of it.
Also Read: Download Skype 7.38 Offline Installers
How to run WhatsApp Web?
Running WhatsApp Web on your computer is pretty easy. All that you need to do is open your web browser and open the webpage of WhatsApp Web. You can also download and install the official app from the store which we will discuss later and then start the application. Now you will be provided with a QR code on the opening screen. To log in simply open WhatsApp on your phone and go to the WhatsApp Web section. This opens a scanner on your phone. Now simply scan the QR code on the computer screen and you will be logged into your WhatsApp account. Now you can use WhatsApp on your computer just like your mobile phone.
What are the things that you can do using WhatsApp Web?
WhatsApp Web is designed to be the mirror image of the phone app. This means that allows you to do everything that was possible on your mobile. Let us now look at some of the facilities provided by WhatsApp Web.
1. Sending Messages – WhatsApp Web allows you to send messages to your contacts if you have a stable internet connection and a WhatsApp account. It is a free messaging service and does not require any kind of additional charge. You can send messages to individuals and also multiple people by creating a group. You can add up to 256 people in a group.
2. Voice and Video Calls – WhatsApp Web also allows you to make calls to your contacts over the internet. These can be voice calls or video calls. Again, you can make conference calls or video calls with multiple people at the same time. This is also a free service and does not require you to pay any additional charge.
3. Share Media – You can also send various types of media using WhatsApp Web. This could be photos, videos, audio clips, links, gifs, etc.
4. Share Documents – WhatsApp Web can also be used to send documents and files. It could be a word file, a PDF, a presentation, an excel sheet, and so on, and so forth. This makes WhatsApp Web extremely useful for PC users as they can share important documents easily to their contacts or official groups as and when required. You can send any file as long as it is less than 100 MB.
What are the Salient Features of WhatsApp Web?
1. Security – One of the most admirable features of WhatsApp Web is its security. It comes with end-to-end encryption that ensures that your messages and media do not get leaked in any way. In fact, it also provides you with privacy for your calls. Due to end-end-encryption, you can also send important and confidential files via WhatsApp Web.
2. Native Notification – When you are using WhatsApp Web for PC you will receive notifications on your computer directly instead of receiving it through your browser. This feature really makes it feel like a proper app and bridges the difference between the mobile and the PC version. Since these are native notifications on your PC, you can easily choose to mute them.
3. Synchronization with Phone – WhatsApp Web ensures that synchronization is maintained between the phone and the app running on the PC. Messages sent from either device are automatically updated on the other device. There is however a small downside to this because it requires you to keep your phone connected to the internet at all times. This means that the data is consumed on your mobile phone even if you are using the app on your computer.
4. Keyboard Shortcuts – One of the added benefits of using WhatsApp Web is taking advantage of the keyboard shortcuts. These shortcuts are especially useful for power WhatsApp users. You can use the shortcuts to start a new chat, jump between chats, mute a conversation, etc. These keyboard shortcuts make it easier for you to use WhatsApp and make handling multiple chats at the same time very convenient.
Recommended: Download WhatsApp for PC 0.3.1649 (64-bit & 32-bit)
How to Download WhatsApp Web For PC?
WhatsApp Web for PC is a free application and can be easily downloaded from the official store of Windows. However, this would require an active internet connection. The easiest alternative to do this is by using an offline installer. An offline installer is a very useful application that requires the internet only when you are downloading the setup files. Once the download is complete you can install WhatsApp Web for PC without any internet. Use the link given below to download the offline installer for WhatsApp Web for PC.
WhatsApp is an exceptionally useful application that has become an inseparable part of our lives. Its free service is a great boon to all the people. It is also a secure mode of sharing files and media. Its PC version is a really great addition that makes WhatsApp available and accessible from all kinds of devices. WhatsApp Web for PC might have a few features less than its mobile counterpart but that would improve with the new updates.