Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 Offline Installer: The .NET Framework 4.7.2 which Microsoft has launched is now available for download. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 supervise applications that target the .NET Framework. It offers memory management and other system services and provides an extensive class library, which makes programmers take benefit of strong, trustworthy code for all big areas of application development. For the users having Windows 10 version 1803, they don’t need to install it as it is pre-installed. But for the users who are using older versions of Windows 10 like 1703, 1709 and 1607, for them, Microsoft has launched a separate update so they can install and download .NET Framework separately.
There are two main components of .NET Framework 4.7.2
- The common language runtime (CLR), which is the execution engine that handles running applications.
- And the second one is the .NET Framework Class Library, which offers a library of tested, reusable code that can be called by developers from their individual applications.
There are two installers in .NET Framework 4.7.2, one is an offline installer and other is web installer. Offline installer as its name suggests don’t requires internet connectivity, while the web installer starts the download process as it runs.
Microsoft .NET Framework provides services
Memory management– In most of the programming languages, programmers are in charge of assigning and releasing memory and for handling object lifetimes. In .NET Framework applications, the CLR offers these services on behalf of the application.
An extensive class library– Instead of writing a huge amount of codes to manage common low-level programming operations, programmers can use a readily accessible library of types and their members from the .NET Framework Class Library.
Language interoperability– Routines written in one language are available to other languages, and programmers can focus on developing applications in their favored language or languages.
Side-by-side execution– It helps to resolve version conflicts by permitting multiple versions of the common language runtime to be on the same system. Therefore multiple versions of applications can also coexist.
A common type system– In conventional programming languages, fundamental types is defined by the compiler, which makes cross-language interoperability difficult. In the .NET Framework, basic types are defined by the .NET Framework type system and are common to every language that targets the .NET Framework.
Development frameworks and technologies– The .NET Framework consists of libraries for definite areas of application development, such as ADO.NET for data access, ASP.NET for web applications, and Windows Communication Foundation for service-oriented applications.
Version compatibility– Applications that are developed by using a specific version of the .NET Framework can run without modification on a later version.
Multitargeting– Developers can make assemblies that work on multiple .NET Framework platforms by targeting the .NET Framework Portable Class Library. Such as Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Phone, Windows 10, and Xbox 360.
What’s New In Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2?
- Support for ASP.NET Dependency Injection.
- Diagnostic improvements.
- Better .NET Framework support for .NET Standard 2.0
- Cryptography enhancement.
- Support for a SameSite cookie in ASP.NET.
- For all time encrypted enhancements in SQL Connectivity.
- Individual-monitor support for WPF and HDPI-aware VSTO apps deployed via ClickOnce.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10 Creators Update (x86 and x64)
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (x86 and x64)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 (x64)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)
- Windows Server 2016 (x64)
.NET Framework 4.7.2 Direct Download Links
So without wasting any time Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 Offline Installer. Both 64-bit and 32-bit Operating Systems are supported except Windows 8.1 RT.
For installation on Windows 8.1 RT, download the installer from below:
Microsoft has also provided language packs for 23 supported languages for .NET Framework 4.7.2. You can choose and download the language pack of your choice and run the installer. This will convert the error messages and GUI text of the framework to your desired language.
If you are a developer, you may download the developer pack from below:
Recommended For you:
- Download Trend Micro 2017 Offline Installers
- Download Opera Neon Offline Installers
- Download Emby Server Offline Installer
- Download AdwCleaner 22.214.171.124
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 Offline Installer, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.