Table of Contents
Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9 Free Download: This tool is known to be a simplified version of unlocking, rooting, relocking and unrooting the system with the help of just a few clicks. This is an amalgamation of all the tools that we usually get in different packages. With the help of this tool, we get all the packages in one single tool, making it easy for the user to perform the entire task. Be it rooting, unlocking and backing up all the features, this application is known to do everything. Not only this, but the users will also be able to flash zips, generate reports, restore all the Android back up files and also boot all the image files. All the tasks related to TWRP can be automatically performed with the help of this file. Along with this, it can also be seen that the latest Android can also be easily supported on any of the Nexus devices. If a user is not sure as to what version should be installed, they need not worry about the same as the toolkit will do it on its own. This will make sure that you install the latest and correct version of the file.
The toolkit will select the relevant version based on the model, download the same, install it and then start the process of updating it. This is something that the toolkit will do on a regular basis on its own.
What are the features and benefits of Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9?
- Install correct ADB/Fastboot Drivers.
- Auto-detect device and build.
- Auto-download all required files with hashcheck verification.
- Automatically root any build on all Nexus devices.
- Flash Custom Recovery (TWRP/CWM/Philz/Other).
- Unlock Bootloader.
- Re-lock Bootloader.
- Restore/Upgrade/Downgrade to any android build.
- Recover device from softbrick/bootlooped state.
- Intelligent device/bootlaoder variable checking to prevent flashing incompatible firmware.
- Dual-mode ADB/Fastboot intelligent connectivity checking.
- Create Android Backup files for individual or all apps.
- Backup & Restore Virtual SDcard.
- Backup & Restore SMS, Call Logs, APN.
- Create Full Nandroid Backup with Custom Recovery.
- Fastboot Flash IMG files to any device partition.
- Flash No-forced Encryption Boot.img.
- Restore Stock Kernel.
- Fastboot Boot IMG files (Boot.img/Recovery.img).
- Fastboot Boot Custom or Stock Recovery.
- Fastboot Erase/Format partitions.
- Grab Screenshot.
- Screen Record.
- Set/Check File Permissions.
- Sideload OTA Update zips.
- Flash zip files (Roms/Gapps/Etc).
- Tweak Display Density.
- Install APK’s.
- Push/Pull files to any device partition.
- Push/Pull on-device hashcheck verification system to ensure complete operations.
- Generate Logcat/Bugreport.
- Enter manual ADB/Fastboot commands.
- [NEW] Merge and manage custom build.prop tweaks..
What are the steps to follow while you root your device?
- You have to select the correct device and the build as well. It should be the same that you are using right now.
- Now, you will have to configure all the drivers.
- Once this is done, if required, you can always backup all the important data.
- As soon as you create a backup, unlock the device. Root your device now.
Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9 Free Download
So without wasting any time let’s see How to Download Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9 for Windows with the help of the below-listed links:
What are the various devices that it supports?
It supports the following devices:
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
- Nexus 5: LG Phone
- Nexus 5X: LG Phone
Recommended For you:
- Download DNS Jumper 2.1 for Windows
- PS3 Media Server 1.90.1 Download for Windows
- Download Droid4X 0.11.0 for Windows
- Download WinToBootic 2.2.1 for Windows
That’s it you have finally check out this article; Nexus Root Toolkit 2.1.9 Free Download, but if you face any issues then feel free to ask your questions in the comment’s section.